Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best stoppedwaitingwhen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best stoppedwaitingwhen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the pain of love will never stop, stop playing with my feelings quotes, how to stop your period in 1 day, what is the number to stop telemarketers from calling, https://nojoto.com/amp/post/f6d7a19aaf15dca3cf6624b682253fe3/never-stop-being-a-good-person-because-of-bad-peo,

• 19 Followers
  • 19 Stories

sai kiranmai

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #stoppedwaitingwhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
i got to know, I am sufficient for me.  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #stoppedwaitingwhen #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Swapnil Moon

🤷🏻‍♂️ #lovepoem. #stoppedwaitingwhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I killed each and every feeling inside me. 🤷🏻‍♂️
#lovepoem. #stoppedwaitingwhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashok Mangal

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #stoppedwaitingwhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with sapna singh

read more
Be connected only to those who wait for your text.
No chance to be ignored in that case.
 Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #stoppedwaitingwhen #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with sapna singh

Gita Khanna

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #stoppedwaitingwhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I was convinced we were not meant
for each other..  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #stoppedwaitingwhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Nisha Sawant

read more
I knew that you are happier without me. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #stoppedwaitingwhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
I feel  relaxed and confident by  unconditional love by my inner strength that you  will text me back  one day  .. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #stoppedwaitingwhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Megha Lakhani

read more
You don't see my messages and dont pickup my calls
When I know that you are ignoring me
When I need your permission to talk to you or see you. 
When you can't spare 5 minutes in a day for me. 
When I have accepted that you don't need me anymore in your life.
When I have realised that you don't love me anymore. 
When I know we can't be together ever in this life.  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #stoppedwaitingwhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

I realised that it was not the texts

you loved those lifeless scribblings!

You  loved Me  much more.

So I decided to meet you in person .  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #stoppedwaitingwhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitish

read more
I looked for you on my phone's gallery and not on your profile what looked like a blank. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #stoppedwaitingwhen #YourQuoteAndMine

piyush.a

read more
you said you are busy

But inside me I was still hoping for your call Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #stoppedwaitingwhen #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification