Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 3thingstoremember Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 3thingstoremember Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 3th richest man in the world, 3th prime minister of india, marathi kavita 3th, 3th कविता, 3th class english book,

• 15 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Kusum

Chitra Iyer

🍻🥂Cheers! The gifters have brought on sweet tears. What a heart, folks! What a heart! Face your beauty. Pranaams. YQ gets its heroes. Welcome to the day 7 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January. #Collab and tell us about the 3 things you want to remember in 2022. #3thingstoremember #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Angels of YQ

Angels of YQ

Angels of YQ

— % & 🍻🥂Cheers!  The gifters have brought on sweet tears. What a heart, folks! What a heart!  Face your beauty. Pranaams. YQ gets its heroes. 

Welcome to the day 7 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

#collab and tell us about the 3 things you want to remember in 2022. #3thingstoremember #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 7 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January. #chitswisdom #Collab and tell us about the 3 things you want to remember in 2022. #3thingstoremember #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

1. Talent can be enjoyed as a hobby. Don't fret if it fails to generate income. Just tap into it and free it in you. 

2. Don't take life seriously. Live it with a smile as nature intended us to. Laugh till grief forgets its tears. 

3. We were not born to compete. Nothing is a bigger achievement than being alive. Rest all are life's beautiful accessories that are not gonna earn us any brownie points if we don't adorn ourselves with them. Relax, breathe n let go. Ahh!  Welcome to the day 7 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.
#chitswisdom
#collab and tell us about the 3 things you want to remember in 2022. #3thingstoremember #YourQuoteAndMine

Trapti

#shriradhekrishna Welcome to the day 7 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January. #Collab and tell us about the 3 things you want to remember in 2022. #3thingstoremember #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My weakness is my Strength as well

I just need to know myself rather than waiting for others knowing me

Destiny is unknown destination but I
 can still pave my path towards it

#ShriRadheKrishna
Welcome to the day 7 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

Afrin Jahan

Welcome to the day 7 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January. #Collab and tell us about the 3 things you want to remember in 2022. #3thingstoremember #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Please respect  and adores life fully with a gratitude towards Almighty,

Always cultivate postive  Perception  in your mind,

Do good to others,it will come back  to you in multiple forms. Welcome to the day 7 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

Sanan

Welcome to the day 7 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January. #Collab and tell us about the 3 things you want to remember in 2022. #3thingstoremember #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Extra attention
Intention
Offline in social media  Welcome to the day 7 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

Anuj Jain

read more
Time heals and it will. 
Ups and downs are an integral part of life, reflect and move on. 

Respect nature and it will sustain you. 
Connect with nature and be thankful to it for the beauty and bounty. 

Life is not mere work. 
Explore yourself and your hobbies,  Welcome to the day 7 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

Varadhan P M

read more

Do not take things for granted

Anytime micro can become a Macro

Health is the only enjoyable wealth.  Welcome to the day 7 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

Varadhan P M

read more

Forget the Past altogether

Never think about the FUTURE

Live in the   Present Welcome to the day 7 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

Haleema Thanvi

read more

Time spent with my family
Being resilient in worst situations
Friends who are there for lifetime Welcome to the day 7 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification