Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ifelticoulddo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ifelticoulddo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about modakeke and ife war year, modakeke and ife crisis year, modakeke and ife war, where is ife, ife project app,

• 19 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #ifelticoulddo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I saw everyone walk away from me with nobody beside me.  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #ifelticoulddo #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #ifelticoulddo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I was deserted by all, and had my own reserves to fall back upon... 

Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #ifelticoulddo #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
My  determined will power  say from inside to me that you can  do it❣️❣️🥰🤗😊🙏💖💐😍 Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #ifelticoulddo #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #ifelticoulddo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi#hindipoetry #restzonelove#Friendship

read more
I used my ability and went the right way.  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #ifelticoulddo #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi#hindipoetry #restzone#love#friendship

Megha Lakhani

read more
I live in present, know my strength and weakness. 
I could do anything when I am at right state of mind and have willingness to start Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #ifelticoulddo #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

I realised that I should depend

on myself and not on others!  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #ifelticoulddo #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

You are on my side and with me

at times of dire need.!  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #ifelticoulddo #YourQuoteAndMine

Haleema Thanvi

read more

My sons are standing strong beside me.
My dreams get wings and towards the sky I flee. Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #ifelticoulddo #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnil Agrawal

read more
A burning desire or a will to do is with me 
The fear of what will happen is now buried
Coz for my dreams & goals I'm worried
 Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #ifelticoulddo #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
I am in my full form.. Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #ifelticoulddo #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification