Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iftheworldwereabook Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iftheworldwereabook Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ift machine, ift, ift cfa, hew gym, hew gill,

• 16 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Deepa Deepa

What would you do if the world were a book? Use your imagination and collab. #WhatIf #iftheworldwereabook #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Some people's lives are located only on the hidden pages....— % & What would you do if the world were a book? Use your imagination and collab. #whatif #iftheworldwereabook #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

MSJ Quotes

What would you do if the world were a book? Use your imagination and collab. #WhatIf #iftheworldwereabook #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would have read it while travelling.— % & What would you do if the world were a book? Use your imagination and collab. #whatif #iftheworldwereabook #YourQuoteAndMine

Gayathri

What would you do if the world were a book? Use your imagination and collab. #WhatIf #yqbaba #yqdidi #iftheworldwereabook #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Then there would be no end
As there is no end
For my love
For my world
For my guy— % & What would you do if the world were a book? Use your imagination and collab. #whatif #yqbaba #yqdidi #iftheworldwereabook #YourQuoteAndMine

Gayathri

What would you do if the world were a book? Use your imagination and collab. #WhatIf love #yqquotes #yqdidi #iftheworldwereabook #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Then there would be no end
As there is no end
For my love
For my world
— % & What would you do if the world were a book? Use your imagination and collab. #whatif #love #yqquotes #yqdidi #iftheworldwereabook #YourQuoteAndMine

Gayathri

What would you do if the world were a book? Use your imagination and collab. #WhatIf #yqbaba #yqdidi #iftheworldwereabook #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Then I would erase 
I would edit
The bad scenarios 
And the summary of
Each scenario
Each paragraph
Is 'Happiness and Peace'
— % & What would you do if the world were a book? Use your imagination and collab. #whatif #yqbaba #yqdidi #iftheworldwereabook #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
Then I  will be  a beautiful page in my best version.❣️❣️🤗🤗😍😍😊😊— % & What would you do if the world were a book? Use your imagination and collab. #whatif #iftheworldwereabook #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I would read it, again and again, to understand what goes on in the minds of homo sapiens.— % & What would you do if the world were a book? Use your imagination and collab. #whatif #iftheworldwereabook #YourQuoteAndMine

Siyabonga Zuma

I'd also read chapters of those who were good to me, so I can do better myself #WhatIf #iftheworldwereabook #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtaless #yqbabacollab

read more
I'd read the chapters of those who've done me wrong, just to fathom the root of their actions. I'd also read chapters of those who were good to me, so I can do better myself #whatif #iftheworldwereabook
#YourQuoteAndMine 

#yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtaless #yqbabacollab

Varadhan P M

read more

I would turn up to the last chapter.

If I know the end, I can begin

several new chapters. — % & What would you do if the world were a book? Use your imagination and collab. #whatif #iftheworldwereabook #YourQuoteAndMine

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
I can change my fate and others 
and make everyone's life a happy ending. What would you do if the world were a book? Use your imagination and collab. #whatif #iftheworldwereabook #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification