Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nowthatiamsad Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nowthatiamsad Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about now i wanna fall in love with you, i love you now i love you still, dora the explorer games to play now, do it now quotes and sayings, now the day is over hymn,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Afrin Jahan

Tell us about yourself. Now that you're sad what are you going to do? Share your thoughts. #aboutme #nowthatiamsad #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I will change my mind by positive  happy thoughts by saying that everything is happening for a good reason because universe is on my side and ultimately I am going to win my life by enjoying it full to the brim.❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗☺️☺️☺️☺️💖💖🥰🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈😍😍😍🥰❤️🤗💖💖💖 Tell us about yourself. Now that you're sad what are you going to do? Share your thoughts. #aboutme #nowthatiamsad #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Varadhan P M

Tell us about yourself. Now that you're sad what are you going to do? Share your thoughts. #aboutme #nowthatiamsad #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

I see everything sad and gloomy 😌

Even the dazzling Sun seems dull

The beautiful Moon hides behind clouds

I behold only withered 🌺 flowers,

dry leaves and twigs .. why??  Tell us about yourself. Now that you're sad what are you going to do? Share your thoughts. #aboutme #nowthatiamsad #YourQuoteAndMine

नरेश होशियारपुरी

Tell us about yourself. Now that you're sad what are you going to do? Share your thoughts. #aboutme #nowthatiamsad #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Radhika ❤️ Jayachandran👫

read more
Why you feel sad?
Never take those persons
seriously, who have no stand...,
rather forgive them, for the reason that even 
they dont know what they are doing... Tell us about yourself. Now that you're sad what are you going to do? Share your thoughts. #aboutme #nowthatiamsad #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Radhika ❤️ Jayachandran👫

Sonia Dey

read more
I will go mute for some 
days. It's better for me as well
as for them whomever I know.  Tell us about yourself. Now that you're sad what are you going to do? Share your thoughts. #aboutme #nowthatiamsad #YourQuoteAndMine

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
I think the whole world is against me. Tell us about yourself. Now that you're sad what are you going to do? Share your thoughts. #aboutme #nowthatiamsad #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
And I don't want to talk to anyone.. Tell us about yourself. Now that you're sad what are you going to do? Share your thoughts. #aboutme #nowthatiamsad #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
because my heart still 
unable to forget you Tell us about yourself. Now that you're sad what are you going to do? Share your thoughts. #aboutme #nowthatiamsad #YourQuoteAndMine

anu_inner_voice

read more
I want to find out the reason then I will do possible things..
If it don't have any solution I will try to concentrate on other things Tell us about yourself. Now that you're sad what are you going to do? Share your thoughts. #aboutme #nowthatiamsad #YourQuoteAndMine

Black Guy

Comment your thoughts too. My dear readers and don't be the passers by. Tell us about yourself. Now that you're sad what are you going to do? Share your thoughts. #aboutme #nowthatiamsad #YourQuoteAndMine #blackguy #yqbaba #yqdidi love #peace Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My words are weighed on the corrupted scale of the passers by . 
Who see the world in the 
Narrow periscope filled with jargons. 
Shining onto their tricky brains.
They come and rob the riches 
And the cream and suck blood.  
Let them be the hypocrites for 
They themselves are digging their hell.  Comment your thoughts too. 
My dear readers and don't be the passers by. 

Tell us about yourself. Now that you're sad what are you going to do? Share your thoughts. #aboutme #nowthatiamsad #YourQuoteAndMine #blackguy #yqbaba #yqdidi #love #peace 

Arjuna Abimannan

read more
All of them have a relationship 
with me based on some 
Expectations... Tell us about yourself. Now that you're sad what are you going to do? Share your thoughts. #aboutme #nowthatiamsad #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification