Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best struggletosleep Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best struggletosleep Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about life struggle quotes with images, love anthem for world peace str, great soul mahatma gandhi and his struggle with india pdf, struggle love quotes, love struggle quotes,

• 17 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Sakthy RS

When do you #struggletosleep? Collab and share your thoughts. #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
my thinking was on and on 
going about my life
with my lovefis in my 
dream land. When do you #struggletosleep? Collab and share your thoughts. #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Winterpens 16

When do you #struggletosleep? Collab and share your thoughts. #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When I start  thinking about my future,  about my dreams
I struggle to sleep 
When I remember some of the incidence of my horrified past,
I struggle to sleep
When I start thinking that what I am doing??
But at the end 
I feel sleep because 
I think that is the best option to
Forget about everything 😊
 When do you #struggletosleep? Collab and share your thoughts. #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
the mind's not at rest
when I'm too happy
or when too sad
I struggle to sleep when 
the bed's unkempt
when the light intense
or sounds interfere
I find ways not to sleep
though nothing matters
when you are with me here.  When do you #struggletosleep? Collab and share your thoughts. #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

R Dubey

read more
 I come to the reality from my dreamy world  in which he is not mine  When do you #struggletosleep? Collab and share your thoughts. #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

enslaved by anxiety
and uncertainty, caused
by empty thoughts.  When do you #struggletosleep? Collab and share your thoughts. #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sonia Dey

read more
I left incomplete work on 
the table and it feels like 
that incomplete work stares 
me whole night in anger. When do you #struggletosleep? Collab and share your thoughts. #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

KRUNAL JADAV

read more
thoughts are overriding,
Something unaccomplished
and opportunities are sliding. When do you #struggletosleep? Collab and share your thoughts. #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
I am in pain.. When do you #struggletosleep? Collab and share your thoughts. #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhisek Jain

When do you #struggletosleep? Collab and share your thoughts. #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sweety

read more
 hustling to handle stress
Night seems dull 
Day seems hazy 
Mind feels messy 
#sweety 

When do you #struggletosleep? Collab and share your thoughts. #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Her Sunset

read more
 I lost myself in the thoughts of you  When do you #struggletosleep? Collab and share your thoughts. #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification