Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Shatters Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Shatters Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love shayri in hindi sha, baby girl names start with sha in telugu, baby girl names starting with sha in telugu, girl baby names starting with sha in kannada, sha love story,

• 3 Followers
  • 25 Stories

Krithika Jayasheela

If asked what hurts most 
words or actions
I would say both
Some words 
cuts deeper than skin
Some actions 
shatters heart into pieces #words #actions #cuts #shatters #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #yqdidi

Satanik Sil

My life that only shatters. #rain Life #poem #Shatters #shattered #English #Englishpoetry #my #mylife Sudha Tripathi POOJA UDESHI Ruchika Namita Sharma Kajalife.... #Poetry

read more
Standing alone in the heat of the fire
Screaming aloud , people leave uncared.
It's all about the life that matters.
My life that only shatters.

Sleeping alone on the thorny grasses.
I'm been left with zero masses.
Ups and Downs with blurry craters.
Like my life that only shatters.

©Satanik Sil My life that only shatters.

#rain #Life #poem #Shatters #shattered #Nojoto #English #Englishpoetry #my #mylife  Sudha Tripathi POOJA UDESHI Ruchika Namita Sharma Kajalife....

galvaxrules

#mylove THE RED HILL’S KING   Rise, O Red Hill’s King! Prep your armies vast. The demon horde conches the music o’ war. Here arrives the beastly Son of Satan from South. #Poetry

read more
#Mylove

THE RED HILL’S KING

Rise, O Red Hill’s King!
Prep your armies vast.
The demon horde conches the music o’ war.
Here arrives the beastly Son of Satan from South.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification