Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thereply Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thereply Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how many love yourself albums are there, how many love languages are there, there comes a time in life, you have been there for me quotes, if there is no trust in a relationship quotes,

• 36 Followers
  • 37 Stories

Vajir Ali

Vaghela Jateen

Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo. Take this story forward. For as long or as short as you desire. #thereply #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"I'm Sorry For Late 
But my life is full of sorrows
I don't want to make the partner to you 
I can adore that all 
But can't adore that you have pain " Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. Take this story forward. For as long or as short as you desire. #thereply #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo. Take this story forward. For as long or as short as you desire. #thereply #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I was held up at the meeting. Trust me, just get into the train..I shall meet you at the destination by taking the next available flight.
Dejected, but with her trust intact, she climbed the train and sat down on her seat, her face in her hands, tears falling uncontrollably.
Suddenly, she felt gentle hands lift her tear stricken face. 
It was him. Joy lit up her face as she hugged him.
She suddenly recollected that it was April 1st and every year he had played a prank.
He knew she was not a fool..she trusted the right man with her love Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. Take this story forward. For as long or as short as you desire. #thereply #YourQuoteAndMine

Fairy Lights

Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo. Take this story forward. For as long or as short as you desire. #thereply #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #fightforlove life #yqbaba

read more
"The Train You wanted to take never stops at the Station I own. 🙂"
She decided to take this matter into hands of her own, and replied 
"I think you never say the Plunger that the train owns.🙂" 
Then, she took the train to never look back. 
 Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. Take this story forward. For as long or as short as you desire. #thereply #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #fightforlove #life #yqbaba

ರಂಜಿತಾ ಸೋಮಶೇಖರ್ ❤️

read more
Just turn around baby.. 
Am sitting jzt next to you ♥️
True love never fades.. true love always waits !! Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. Take this story forward. For as long or as short as you desire. #thereply #YourQuoteAndMine

K Harsita

A different aspect. Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo. Take this story forward. For as long or as short as you desire. #thereply #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
He is not coming anymore , young lady. Your partner in crime is dead. The assassinator is advancing for you. Either board the train or be ready to die. Your call. A different aspect.
Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. Take this story forward. For as long or as short as you desire. #thereply #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba

xyz

Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo. Take this story forward. For as long or as short as you desire. #thereply #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #prank #Sorry #Train #tishiyapa

read more
Sorry, I was just doing a prank. I am inside.😝🤣Come fast, otherwise you will miss the train. Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. Take this story forward. For as long or as short as you desire. #thereply #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #prank #sorry #train #tishiyapa

Sita Prasad

read more
The phone flashed. A pop up of what's app made her miss a heartbeat. When she opened, it was the reply she was waiting for, probably for him but even this chat message would suffice the wait at that moment. She started reading, and small drops started rolling down her cheeks. This was the first time she left her home, for a purpose for studying further. But her father was dead against it. He wanted his only daughter to stay with them and marry a guy from their town.
Last night while she was packing, he requested her to leave the seat she secured on scholarship basis in a big city and told her that she could join degree in a nearby town. When she tried to explain the importance of biochemistry and research, he just started yelling. This was his insecurity speaking but he hurt his daughter. 
She swore to leave everything and everyone behind and prove her worth by completing her course, 
Now sitting in the train and glaring at the words, her eyes blurred with water. 
Her father had written, go ahead!
Sorry beta.  Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. Take this story forward. For as long or as short as you desire. #thereply #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

That he was sorry for having caused her so much trouble as a consequence of his actions. He had splurged their money and he couldn't meet her eyes now. She checked her suitcase once again full of gold bars she had surreptitiously taken away from their safe place. A sly smile crossed her lips as she paid the two men with knives whose services were no more required. Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo. Take this story forward. For as long or as short as you desire. #thereply #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
That he was sorry for having caused her so much trouble as a consequence of his actions.
He had splurged their money and he couldn't meet her eyes now.
She checked her suitcase once again full of gold bars she had surreptitiously taken away from their safe place.
A sly smile crossed her lips as she paid the two men with knives whose services were no more required. That he was sorry for having caused her so much trouble as a consequence of his actions.
He had splurged their money and he couldn't meet her eyes now.
She checked her suitcase once again full of gold bars she had surreptitiously taken away from their safe place.
A sly smile crossed her lips as she paid the two men with knives whose services were no more required.

Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. Take this story forward. For as long or as short as you desire. #thereply #YourQuoteAndMine

marmalade ツ

read more
' Career is more important than love, my beloved.'  Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. Take this story forward. For as long or as short as you desire. #thereply #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification