Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pnptailheadedpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pnptailheadedpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about what is pnp 170, key officials of pnp, alberta pnp draw 2020, saskatchewan pnp latest draw, bc pnp tech pilot,

• 48 Followers
  • 67 Stories

Rahul Sharma

~ Open for all #Collab ~ To the participants: 📢What is tail headed poem? You have to write each line starting with the last word of previous line. All lines should be different "sentences" Ex: Your heart feels home. Home has walls. #YourQuoteAndMine #poemtime #yqaestheticthoughts #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnptailheadedpoem

read more
How can you refuse?
Refuse to help, the one you can.
Can you really grow?
Grow with this emptiness, to a man.
 ~ Open for all #collab ~

To the participants:
📢What is tail headed poem? You have to write each line starting with the last word of previous line. All lines should be different "sentences"

Ex: 
Your heart feels home.
Home has walls.

सानू

#pnptailheadedpoem Have fun! #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen & Popcorn Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Dark night you are moon.
Moon is like as your smile.
Smile is not always real.
Real is our friendship.... 
#pnptailheadedpoem

Have fun!

#collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn  #poemtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen & Popcorn 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

~ Open for all #Collab ~ To the participants: 📢What is tail headed poem? You have to write each line starting with the last word of previous line. All lines should be different "sentences" Ex: Your heart feels home. Home has walls. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqspecial #poemtime #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnptailheadedpoem

read more
Life's a tail headed poem
Poem that starts with End
Ends with a new start. ~ Open for all #collab ~

To the participants:
📢What is tail headed poem? You have to write each line starting with the last word of previous line. All lines should be different "sentences"

Ex: 
Your heart feels home.
Home has walls.

Fairy Lights

~ Open for all #Collab ~ To the participants: 📢What is tail headed poem? You have to write each line starting with the last word of previous line. All lines should be different "sentences" Ex: Your heart feels home. Home has walls. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #poemtime #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnptailheadedpoem

read more
Life is full of troubles. 
Troubles are to be Fought. 
Fought was every battle.
Battles not supposedly won. 
Won was that one arguement.
Argument with a loved one. 
One, is a family. 
Family is love. 
Love regardless of any regret. 
Regret makes us anxious. 
Anxious, due to problems in life. 
Life....is full of Troubles. 
 ~ Open for all #collab ~

To the participants:

Ex: 
Your heart feels home.
Home has walls.

K Harsita

Creature with big paws. ~ Open for all #Collab ~ To the participants: 📢What is tail headed poem? You have to write each line starting with the last word of previous line. All lines should be different "sentences" Ex: Your heart feels home. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqspecial #poemtime #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnptailheadedpoem

read more
Then the dusk died too soon.
Soon the night bring fear.
Fear of those big paws.
Paws with four fingers.
Fingers of mine are collapsing.
Collapsing my mind and heart.
Heart is pumping fear out.
Out is where I am standing.
Standing alone in moonlight.
Moonlight makes them stronger.
Stronger than any creature.
Creature is now coming.
Coming to me slowly.
Slowly it is forming dread.
Dread is what now left.
Left I am just to die then. Creature with big paws. 
~ Open for all #collab ~

To the participants:

Ex: 
Your heart feels home.

cressy adoline

Feel so happy to write this. Feeling awesome 😍😎😎 #loveswriting ~ Open for all #Collab ~ To the participants: #YourQuoteAndMine #yqspecial #poemtime #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnptailheadedpoem

read more
You are my love.
Love is life.
Life is full of surprises.
Surprises make our lives interesting.
Interesting facts are loved by everyone.
Everyone are trying hard to live their life. 
Life is meant for those who know to live it. 
It is a greatest blessing from God. 
God blessed us with his love.
Love, which is precious to all.
All should do good deeds.
Deeds resembles you. 
The real you.  Feel so happy to write this.
Feeling awesome 😍😎😎

#loveswriting

~ Open for all #collab ~

To the participants:

Sita Prasad

~ Open for all #Collab ~ To the participants: 📢What is tail headed poem? You have to write each line starting with the last word of previous line. All lines should be different "sentences" Ex: Your heart feels home. Home has walls. #YourQuoteAndMine #poemtime #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnptailheadedpoem

read more
We are in the same boat.
Boats sailing through the rough terrain.
Terrain might be challenging.
Challenging times will help us stay together. ~ Open for all #collab ~

To the participants:

Ex: 
Your heart feels home.
Home has walls.

Mir Sohail

~ Open for all #Collab ~ To the participants: 📢What is tail headed poem? You have to write each line starting with the last word of previous line. All lines should be different "sentences" Ex: Your heart feels home. Home has walls. #YourQuoteAndMine #poemtime #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnptailheadedpoem

read more
Ego is the germ inside your Character 
Character is the bunch of Behaviours 
Behaviours are the daily Activities 
Activities which show your creed 
Creed is other name for Breed
Breed means your forefathers 
Forefathers of You should have been worst than You.
You are the most Irritating , annoying & mentally sick, I have ever met
Met I whom?
😄😄😄😄😄 ~ Open for all #collab ~

To the participants:

Ex: 
Your heart feels home.
Home has walls.

Madhu Jain

~ Open for all #Collab ~ To the participants: 📢What is tail headed poem? You have to write each line starting with the last word of previous line. All lines should be different "sentences" Ex: Your heart feels home. Home has walls. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqspecial #poemtime #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnptailheadedpoem

read more
I love you .
You are my life .
Life is nothing without you .
You brought me to this world .
World is so beautiful .
Beautiful is your creation .
 ~ Open for all #collab ~

To the participants:

Ex: 
Your heart feels home.
Home has walls.

Shubhi Mahajan

read more
Do every work with concentration.
Concentration gives you success.
Success allows you to think positive.
Positive thoughts can change your life.
Life become beautiful after success. ~ Open for all #collab ~

To the participants:

Ex: 
Your heart feels home.
Home has walls.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification