Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Diwalilights Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Diwalilights Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about diwali wish with name, diwali images with name edit, diwali house decoration with lights, happy diwali to all of you meaning in hindi, happy diwali to all my friends,

• 21 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Its_Lucky_editor

Diwali celebration 🎊🔫 . . . . @kuldeep_budgujjar #instagood #photooftheday Love #Food #Travel #Nature #Motivational #Rangoli #Fireworks #diwali2023 #Diwalilights

read more

Nandipati Kalyani

Where do #Diwalilights take you back to? #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Cherishing my childhood days
With a sweet box for distribution
Colorful and floral rangolis
It is 🕯light festival of 🪔 lamps
And sweetness of 🍬🍫🍭sweets
Now please avoid bursting crackers
Instead don't forget to crack jokes.....
HAPPY DIWALI TO ONE AND ALL Where do #Diwalilights take you back to? #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Where do #Diwalilights take you back to? #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the time I would wake up at an unearthly hour, break the first cracker and wake up the world, wear a new dress i.e. the latest in vogue bell bottoms, lungi, sharara, whatever, meet friends to wish them n distribute sweets, etc.
Ah! sheer nostalgia Where do #Diwalilights take you back to? #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
my childhood
where decorating the house
in more beautiful way
was a fascinating dream for me.
Where buying crackers
with pocket money collected
since diwali ends
was the greatest achievement... Where do #Diwalilights take you back to? #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anitha Elisha

#mykindadiwalilightsquote #Diwalilights take you back to? #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The days when everything seemed so simple and bright
When our minds would only be thinking about bursting crackers all day and night
When all our mistakes were easily forgotten
It also takes us back when our minds were filled with only positive thoughts in #mykindadiwalilightsquote
 #Diwalilights take you back to? #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Jyothi Jantz

read more
Those lovely lights lit outside every house 
And the smile on every face glowing 
With happiness 
Seeing the little children eagerly waiting for the crackers to lit and the sky with the sparkles
Amazing with colors  Where do #Diwalilights take you back to? #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anand Nagada

Where do #Diwalilights take you back to? #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 348/366

read more
Diwali without Home,

Diwali Away from Home !
 Where do #Diwalilights take you back to? #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

348/366

KRUNAL JADAV

read more
the visible site,

Which I couldn't see, but perceive,
Mood switched to joy from grieve;

Like time has come for
Darkness to leave
and light to live. Where do #Diwalilights take you back to? #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anand Nagda

Where do #Diwalilights take you back to? #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 348/366

read more
Diwali without Home,

Diwali Away from Home !
 Where do #Diwalilights take you back to? #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

348/366

Beena sooraj

read more
the light of good memories of 
our love Where do #Diwalilights take you back to? #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification