Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best starslosemind Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best starslosemind Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you to the stars and back quotes, i love you past the moon and miss you beyond the stars, i love you more than all the stars in the sky poem, my love from the star quotes, quotes with stars and moon,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Chitra Iyer

When do the stars lose their mind? Do you have any idea? #starslosemind #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
they are mute witnesses to one of their own falling from the sky.. When do the stars lose their mind? Do you have any idea? #starslosemind #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

When do the stars lose their mind? Do you have any idea? #starslosemind #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

The first rays of dawn threaten them, 

They go nuts  !  When do the stars lose their mind? Do you have any idea? #starslosemind #YourQuoteAndMine

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

When do the stars lose their mind? Do you have any idea? #starslosemind #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ #newmoon #Moon #Stars

read more
 they look the new MooN
 in earth  When do the stars lose their mind? Do you have any idea? #starslosemind #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ  #newmoon #moon #stars

Mir Sohail

read more
I gaze them with my loneliness 
they make me feel amazed 
and we together go crazy. When do the stars lose their mind? Do you have any idea? #starslosemind #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
the dawn appears
even it exists
everyone ignore them
people salute only the rising sun
and once the sun is gone
they start appreciating the stars.....  When do the stars lose their mind? Do you have any idea? #starslosemind #YourQuoteAndMine

Quote.Of .My.Thought

read more
The moon is absent When do the stars lose their mind? Do you have any idea? #starslosemind #YourQuoteAndMine

Rajnish Sharma

read more
जब कोई सितारा टूट के गिरता है तो बाकी खफा हो जाते है When do the stars lose their mind? Do you have any idea? #starslosemind #YourQuoteAndMine

Beena sooraj

read more
 there is a twinkling light in the streets at night When do the stars lose their mind? Do you have any idea? #starslosemind #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
Clouds hide them. When do the stars lose their mind? Do you have any idea? #starslosemind #YourQuoteAndMine

Aruna Menon

read more
The moon refuses to choose them  When do the stars lose their mind? Do you have any idea? #starslosemind #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification