Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best waitsometimes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best waitsometimes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wait for love shayari in hindi, i will wait for you love quotes, i can t wait to marry you love quotes, wait for me love quotes, how long should i wait to say i love you,

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #waitsometimes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
look at the situation 
calmly and dispassionately

I trust in KARMA Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #waitsometimes #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Shitiz Chauhan

Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #waitsometimes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #restzone #yqdidi #pennpopcorn #democratsndissenters

read more
For their EXCUSE

I don't want to LIE... Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #waitsometimes #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #restzone #yqdidi #pennpopcorn #democratsndissenters

MSJ Quotes

Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #waitsometimes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
For them to lie.

I want to see that how they do.. Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #waitsometimes #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more

To gear up myself

It's not always
 that one is in full form..  Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #waitsometimes #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
for the right time

rushing would make it worse Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #waitsometimes #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
You

To see your regretfulness of losing me Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #waitsometimes #YourQuoteAndMine

Mrunalini Velankar

read more
for the sun on a rainy day

I believe in miracles  Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #waitsometimes #YourQuoteAndMine

অদৃশ্য ভালোবাসা

read more
For you....

I love you Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #waitsometimes #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
with patience for somethings to happen in my life

I believe everything has its own time to arrive and nothing ever happens before the right time. Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #waitsometimes #YourQuoteAndMine

Beena sooraj

read more
 for you

I have more peace when you are with me Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #waitsometimes #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification