Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best internationaldayofdisabledpersons Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best internationaldayofdisabledpersons Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes on inter caste love, proposing crush int different way with shayri 0, day in the life of a surgical intern, inter wala love, international love,

• 39 Followers
  • 40 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

Today is International Day of Disabled Persons. Break the barrier, we are equal. Be kind. I invite you to think from your heart. Not being able to do something usual doesn't make people weak. Being different is not weakness. Redefine kindness. #internationaldayofdisabledpersons #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
                the feeling which comes at times when we regret for the beast inside us.  Today is International Day of Disabled Persons. Break the barrier, we are equal. Be kind. I invite you to think from your heart. Not being able to do something usual doesn't make people weak. Being different is not weakness. 
Redefine kindness. 

#internationaldayofdisabledpersons #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr.J.Kavitha

Today is International Day of Disabled Persons. Break the barrier, we are equal. Be kind. I invite you to think from your heart. Not being able to do something usual doesn't make people weak. Being different is not weakness. Redefine kindness. #internationaldayofdisabledpersons #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Like a Coronet that persuade others mind. Today is International Day of Disabled Persons. Break the barrier, we are equal. Be kind. I invite you to think from your heart. Not being able to do something usual doesn't make people weak. Being different is not weakness. 
Redefine kindness. 

Dr.J.Kavitha

read more
A kind of mind that lend.
 Today is International Day of Disabled Persons. Break the barrier, we are equal. Be kind. I invite you to think from your heart. Not being able to do something usual doesn't make people weak. Being different is not weakness. 
Redefine kindness. 

Osho Jain

Today is International Day of Disabled Persons. Break the barrier, we are equal. Be kind. I invite you to think from your heart. Not being able to do something usual doesn't make people weak. Being different is not weakness. Redefine kindness. #internationaldayofdisabledpersons #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more

In deeds not in genes...
🌻 Today is International Day of Disabled Persons. Break the barrier, we are equal. Be kind. I invite you to think from your heart. Not being able to do something usual doesn't make people weak. Being different is not weakness. 
Redefine kindness. 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
an act that produces smile..  Today is International Day of Disabled Persons. Break the barrier, we are equal. Be kind. I invite you to think from your heart. Not being able to do something usual doesn't make people weak. Being different is not weakness. 
Redefine kindness. 

Quote.Of .My.Thought

read more
a magical tool to spread love, happiness and peace✌️🦋 Today is International Day of Disabled Persons. Break the barrier, we are equal. Be kind. I invite you to think from your heart. Not being able to do something usual doesn't make people weak. Being different is not weakness. 
Redefine kindness. 

Cerebral Derange

Being mentally disabled
Have to love medicines
More than love and anything #internationaldayofdisabledpersons#yqbaba#yqdidi#yqkavi
#mentalhealth#amnesia

Naseem Habib

read more
a gesture bringing smile on someone's face restoring hope.... Today is International Day of Disabled Persons. Break the barrier, we are equal. Be kind. I invite you to think from your heart. Not being able to do something usual doesn't make people weak. Being different is not weakness. 
Redefine kindness. 

Cerebral Derange

Being mentally disabled
Have to love medicines
More than love and anything #internationaldayofdisabledpersons#yqbaba#yqdidi#yqkavi
#mentalhealth#amnesia

praveen kalabhavi

read more
 words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. 
No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. 
You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late. 
Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for a kindness. Today is International Day of Disabled Persons. Break the barrier, we are equal. Be kind. I invite you to think from your heart. Not being able to do something usual doesn't make people weak. Being different is not weakness. 
Redefine kindness. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification