Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best BackInTime Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best BackInTime Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you to the moon and back similar quotes, i love you to the stars and back quotes, love you to the moon and back poem, poem for returning back to love, love quotes to win her back,

• 23 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

Use #BackInTime and share what would you change or which memory would you relive? #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #BackInTime

read more
I would again enjoy the happy moments...  Use #BackInTime and share what would you change or which memory would you relive? 

#Collab Challenge  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #backintime

Dipa Rani G.

Use #BackInTime and share what would you change or which memory would you relive? #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would visit the sunsets of my little town!  Last lights of the day drizzling upon trees, little houses and meadows. Clouds reflecting the amber sun. Birds crossing the sky. And you know, why exactly gods from heaven want to take birth in this Earth.
 Use #BackInTime and share what would you change or which memory would you relive? 

Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Swapnil Moon

I am tough.😊 #BackInTime #Collab #CollabChallenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I will watch myself doing 
foolish things and 
I will give or get slap for those 
foolishness.
Guess I don't forgive myself too. I am tough.😊
#BackInTime
#Collab #CollabChallenge  #YourQuoteAndMine

The Incomplete Metaphor

Use #BackInTime and share what would you change or which memory would you relive? #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #BackInTime #subirstory #nitsy

read more
I would relive the moment when I used to go to school to study, play, chat with buddies and many more. Childhood is the golden age of life! Use #BackInTime and share what would you change or which memory would you relive? 

#BackInTime #subirstory #nitsy

just muskaan

I realised but a bit late,
Went with the flow, held you with full grip
Ignored many false of you.
Realised but a bit late,
You never initiated but only responded
I chose you over many many things
I trusted u n your attention 
Realised but a bit late, 
With time I got drowned and you moved ON
Had it been a nightmare,
I would wake up and drink a glass of water, 
This too shall pass as you always say 
I know, but it left a scar on my heart
Realised but a bit late,
That scars not gonna heal, but will fight by creating a void which nobody can fill.
~~can I miss you sometimes~~ #musings #backintime #lostlove

Shubhajit Sen

Use #BackInTime and share what would you change or which memory would you relive? #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqdada #yqtales #yqbhaijan

read more
I would have sat by your side in that car with my hands on yours. And end the journey of my life with you in that ugly accident... Use #BackInTime and share what would you change or which memory would you relive? 

Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqdada #yqtales #yqbhaijan

cloud33

इसी पल मेें मेरी जिंदगी है,                                          और तुम छीन रहे हो इसे.  #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqhindi #yqhindiurdu #merikalamse #bullet  #love #backintime

Akthari Begum

#trackoflife #BackInTime #shayrilover #kashmiriwriter 🍁 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with KaiSar RaShid

read more
💯✅     #trackoflife #backintime 
#shayrilover #kashmiriwriter 🍁 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with KaiSar RaShid

alex akash

Use #BackInTime and share what would you change or which memory would you relive? #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babaonlytrue

read more
Then I fully enjoyed my childhood....
Becz..When we grow up the prblm will also grow up with us... 
In childhood no sense, no tension,only enjoyment.  Use #BackInTime and share what would you change or which memory would you relive? 

Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba#onlytrue

entertainment intertenment&intertenment

Use #BackInTime and share what would you change or which memory would you relive? #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
मुस्कुराती जेबों में अक्सर गीले रूमाल मिलते है,
हसरतें छुपाने के हुनर उनमें कमाल मिलते हैं !! Use #BackInTime and share what would you change or which memory would you relive? 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification