Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQMT420 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQMT420 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Aditi Rathore

Because PUBG is lub❤😂 It's #AdityaRoyKapur from the movie #kalank. 😉😉 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT420 and make us #rofl 😂😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When someone says "PUBG khelna chhod do zindagi sudhar jaayegi"

Me:  Because PUBG is lub❤😂

It's #AdityaRoyKapur from the movie #Kalank. 😉😉
💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT420 and make us #ROFL 😂😂 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Safia Tehseen

It's #AdityaRoyKapur from the movie #kalank. 😉😉 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT420 and make us #rofl 😂😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #justameme

read more
mom to me:jaa naha le...2 din se padi hui h bistar main.
me: It's #AdityaRoyKapur from the movie #Kalank. 😉😉
💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT420 and make us #ROFL 😂😂 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes #justameme

k. Mishra

It's #AdityaRoyKapur from the movie #kalank. 😉😉 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT420 and make us #rofl 😂😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Tik tok bannana chhod do..😥 It's #AdityaRoyKapur from the movie #Kalank. 😉😉

Funny Singh🐼

It's #AdityaRoyKapur from the movie #kalank. 😉😉 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT420 and make us #rofl 😂😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #funnysingh

read more
Jab koi berojgar shakhs mujhe salaah deta hai ki beta Govt. Job le lo zindgi sudhar jaayegi🤗
Then inside me
(pahle Apni to sudahr lo) 
Aur👇👇👇👇👇👇😝 It's #AdityaRoyKapur from the movie #Kalank. 😉😉
Collaborating with YQ Memes #funnysingh

The_Unspoken_heart

😭😭😭😭😭 #yqjokesquotes It's #AdityaRoyKapur 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT420 and make us #rofl 😂😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When I correct my autocorrect, but unfortunately, it corrects me again...😢

My reaction: 👇 😭😭😭😭😭 
#yqjokesquotes
It's #adityaroykapur

Vibha Katare

It's #AdityaRoyKapur from the movie #kalank. 😉😉 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT420 and make us #rofl 😂😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
After reading half of any self-help book..

It's #AdityaRoyKapur from the movie #Kalank. 😉😉

Dikshit Chopra

For all the commerce students, relatives be like "CA karo" and for arts they be like "Zakir Hussain banoge ya M F Hussain?" Marjao na! Zindagi aise hi sudhar jaegi... #AdityaRoyKapur #YQMeme #YQMT420 #YourQuoteAndMine #rishmemes Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Beta engineer banjao. Zindagi sudhar jaegi... For all the commerce students, relatives be like "CA karo" and for arts they be like "Zakir Hussain banoge ya M F Hussain?"
Marjao na! Zindagi aise hi sudhar jaegi...
#AdityaRoyKapur #YQMeme #YQMT420 #YourQuoteAndMine #rishmemes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification