Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQMT80 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQMT80 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lg t8067tedlh, t800, anycool t808, t80sjbk1z, t80sjfs1z,

• 4 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Subhasish Das

Hello, Meme lovers😍 Here's the template of a pro wrestler, actor, rapper, and television host "John Cena" 😎 And also the man behind "You can't see me" 😂😂 💥Do not plagiarize and avoid cliched content. Come up with funny out of the box ideas 💭 🎖 Collab in the given template and make us ROFL with your multiple entries to #YQMT80 🏆The best #YQMeme will be featured through our handle on the earliest meme basis. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
your relatives tell a lame joke,
but you gotta laugh at it anyway! Hello,
Meme lovers😍
Here's the template of a pro wrestler, actor, rapper, and television host "John Cena" 😎 
And also the man behind "You can't see me" 😂😂 
💥Do not plagiarize and avoid cliched content. Come up with funny out of the box ideas 💭
🎖 Collab in the given template and make us ROFL with your multiple entries to #YQMT80
🏆The best #YQmeme will be featured through our handle on the earliest meme basis.

Ankit

Hello, Meme lovers😍 Here's the template of a pro wrestler, actor, rapper, and television host "John Cena" 😎 And also the man behind "You can't see me" 😂😂 💥Do not plagiarize and avoid cliched content. Come up with funny out of the box ideas 💭 🎖 Collab in the given template and make us ROFL with your multiple entries to #YQMT80 🏆The best #YQMeme will be featured through our handle on the earliest meme basis. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
My best friend say his first love ditched him. Hello,
Meme lovers😍
Here's the template of a pro wrestler, actor, rapper, and television host "John Cena" 😎 
💥Do not plagiarize and avoid cliched content. Come up with funny out of the box ideas 💭
🎖 Collab in the given template and make us ROFL with your multiple entries to #YQMT80
🏆The best #YQmeme will be featured through our handle on the earliest meme basis.

Durga Kannan

read more
You return to hostel late saying you
were with your parents and there is a
lipstick mark on your white shirt... Hello,
Meme lovers😍

Durga Kannan

read more
you pull your friend's chair to
make him fall and someone
pulls your chair and you sit flat
on the floor.. Hello,
Meme lovers😍

Durga Kannan

read more
You mimic me perfectly well bringing
out my characteristic mannerisms... Hello,
Meme lovers😍

Shankki Sharma

read more
Someone Forward Me A 1000 Year OLD Joke On Whatsapp
And Says ' Market Me Nya Aaya Hai ' Hello,
Meme lovers😍

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification