Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Cubicles Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Cubicles Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about cubicles season 2, used office cubicles 10, toilet cubicles prices 10, washroom cubicles 10, cubicles web series download,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Sakshi Vashist

Seasons change,
I keep wanting a break
Tired of making the same content phase
Stuck in my cubicle

People come- people go
Some strangers, some I know
But laughter is limited to cafeteria
Cuz I am stuck in my cubicle

I come to please
I go when the time seems right 
I sit all day browsing on my laptop
Cuz I have to be in my cubicle

Meetings, reviews, leadership skills
They're all just for show
I know that talent can't be managed
Cuz just look how stuck I am in my cubicle
— % & Cubicle

From 29 Jan'19

#cubicles #officelife #office #workstation #worklife #frustrated #frustratedemployee

Abhinivesh Kumar

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Cubicles #WebseriesMeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1037 and make everyone laugh! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Whenever I call some unknown girl
"DIDI" Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Cubicles #WebseriesMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1037 and make everyone laugh! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Ritz

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Cubicles #WebseriesMeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1037 and make everyone laugh! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When that miser friend who dont even pay for a cup of coffee, says that he/she would host a big party on their own expense Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Cubicles #WebseriesMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1037 and make everyone laugh! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine

D. Chowdhury

read more
When you write something after months of procrastination, weeks of thinking, and days of writing and someone comments 'nyc, plz follow my profile'.

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Cubicles #WebseriesMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1037 and make everyone laugh! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

sorry GOT and F.R.I.E.N.D.S fans but According to me they are seriously overrated... No hates please... Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Cubicles #WebseriesMeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1037 and make everyone laugh! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #dreamingvet

read more
When someone tells me that:-who gave you the right to say F.R.I.E.N.D.S and GOT are overrated??
I used to be like: sorry GOT and F.R.I.E.N.D.S fans but According to me they are seriously overrated...
No hates please...

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Cubicles #WebseriesMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1037 and make everyone laugh! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes #dreamingvet

Durga Kannan

read more
When you say you have
a crush on your boss... Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Cubicles #WebseriesMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1037 and make everyone laugh! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitish Singh

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Cubicles #WebseriesMeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1037 and make everyone laugh! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #nitishsingh

read more
When anyone says
" मेरी वाली सबसे अलग है"
😂😂😂 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Cubicles #WebseriesMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1037 and make everyone laugh! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine
#nitishsingh

Dikshit Chopra

read more
When you say someone "jaa chullu bhar paani me doob jaa" and they take it literally and reply "itna paani toh kum padega" Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Cubicles #WebseriesMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1037 and make everyone laugh! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification