Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best silentwarrior Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best silentwarrior Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about silent love quotes and sayings, yudhisthira and draupadi silent love, quotes of silent love, silent love shayari, silent images with quotes,

• 15 Followers
  • 87 Stories

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

...,...... #yqquotes #Collab #silentwarrior life #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with 🅳🅰🆁🆂🅷🅰🅽

read more
The biggest truth is that 
we know
What are we living for
But
We never know
Whether it is actually worth it ?
- Aditi kapeesh Agrawal ...,......
#yqquotes #collab 
#silentwarrior #life  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with 🅳🅰🆁🆂🅷🅰🅽

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

🏡💓 #feelings life #fauji #silentwarrior #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with 🅳🅰🆁🆂🅷🅰🅽

read more
किसने कहा !!!
कि सिर्फ बेटियां ही 
बिदा होती हैं
बेटे भी विदा होते हैं।
- अदिती कपीश अग्रवाल 🏡💓
 #feelings
#life #fauji
#silentwarrior 
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with 🅳🅰🆁🆂🅷🅰🅽

Abid

#yqbaba #silentwarrior #soultrigger #randomthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Maryam Fathima

read more
If you throw your heart 
to a vagabond 
then no one except you, 
is to be blamed for it.  #yqbaba #silentwarrior
#soultrigger #randomthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Maryam Fathima

Abid

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATbeautifuldiary • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Adorn this beautiful diary bg with your beautiful words.✨ #soultrigger • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #silentwarrior

read more
She didn't only befriend him 
but she forged a bond with 
his every joy and sorrow. 
 OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATbeautifuldiary 
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Adorn this beautiful diary bg with your beautiful words.✨ 

#soultrigger 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Abid

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😝😝😝😀😀😀😀😀😀 Hola Writos. Here comes another multi collab BG. Invite your friends, do collab and have fun. Use #wsmulticollab2 for us to read you. #wrscribblezone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #scribbles #yqwritosphere #silentwarrior

read more
Will you stay 
even if each and 
every hair of
mine goes grey?  😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😝😝😝😀😀😀😀😀😀

Hola Writos. Here comes another multi collab BG. 
Invite your friends, do collab and have fun. 

Use #wsmulticollab2 for us to read you. 

#wrscribblezone

Abid

~Open for all~ To the participants of Accelewriter- 📢 Collab on this beautiful bg and complete it. This is a 4 in 1 collab. Team members collab within your team. Solo participants can collab with other solo writers. Make sure that you keep this open for collab so that your team mates or fellow solo participants can collab with you #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #natashasays #teamsolo #silentwarrior #d214in1

read more
In the realms
 of my desires
You are 
most sought  ~Open for all~

To the participants of Accelewriter-

📢 Collab on this beautiful bg and complete it. This is a 4 in 1 collab. Team members collab within your team. Solo participants can collab  with other solo writers.

Make sure that you keep this open for collab so that your team mates or fellow solo participants can collab with you

Abid

Hello Resties❤ Collab with our #rzpartners and ink your thoughts. #rz4collab17 #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #silentwarrior Collaborating with Rest Zone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Maryam Fathima

read more
never suited me
Until she appeared 
In a dream.  Hello Resties❤

Collab with our #rzpartners and ink your thoughts. 

#rz4collab17 #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba  #silentwarrior
Collaborating with Rest Zone  #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

I wish no longer after you entered my life.. 🌷 #yqbaba #silentwarrior #soultrigger #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Maryam Fathima Collaborating with Syed Aabidhussain Collaborating with Maryam Fathima

read more
Ties of affection combined with bonds of deep trust,
hindrances from our journey would certainly depart.  I wish no longer after you entered my life.. 🌷
#yqbaba 
#silentwarrior 
#soultrigger 
#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Syed Aabidhussain 

Abid

I wish no longer after you entered my life.. 🌷 #yqbaba #silentwarrior #soultrigger #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Maryam Fathima Collaborating with Syed Aabidhussain Collaborating with Maryam Fathima

read more
I have stopped wishing since the time I met you. 
If love is true it will definitely find its own path.  I wish no longer after you entered my life.. 🌷
#yqbaba 
#silentwarrior 
#soultrigger 
#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Syed Aabidhussain 

Abid

Let my integrity make you comfortable to spend your life with me🎶. #yqbaba #silentwarrior #soultrigger #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Maryam Fathima

read more
I keep searching for you in solitude & hysterical crowds.
Rest assured if fate beckons us we can never stay apart.  Let my integrity make you comfortable to spend your life with me🎶. 

#yqbaba 
#silentwarrior 
#soultrigger 
#YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification