Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ihadavision Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ihadavision Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about iha, iha designs, ihad,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Jamil Hussain Mukta

Dear Women, I had a vision. You shrunk yourselves and left the men of this terrible world on plane surface. You waited for the apocalypse. You let men go extinct. You lived happily ever after. #dearwomen #ihadavision #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #yolewrimo #daysixteen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
                       do not deceive others and do not be deceived by others Dear Women, 
I had a vision. You shrunk yourselves and left the men of this terrible world on plane surface. You waited for the apocalypse. You let men go extinct. You lived happily ever after. 

#dearwomen #ihadavision  #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #yolewrimo #daysixteen  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

Komal Sharma Gupta

Dear Women, I had a vision. You shrunk yourselves and left the men of this terrible world on plane surface. You waited for the apocalypse. You let men go extinct. You lived happily ever after. #dearwomen #ihadavision #Collab #yqpostman # #postmandiaries #yolewrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman #tejaswiniaura

read more
Tears fly away on wings of hope,
to a place your own,
where winds caress your face,
mother earth sings lullabies 
soothing the pains of an existence, 
lost to a world merciless,
where clouds wrap around in embrace,
sharing silver lined strength in grace,
words whisper in your lips,
never to give up, even as you slip
on rocky paths, not of your make.
Yet you sob, it never was your mistake. Dear Women, 
I had a vision. You shrunk yourselves and left the men of this terrible world on plane surface. You waited for the apocalypse. You let men go extinct. You lived happily ever after. 

#dearwomen #ihadavision #collab #yqpostman # #postmandiaries #yolewrimo  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman #tejaswiniaura

GURJASPAL SINGH

Dear Women, I had a vision. You shrunk yourselves and left the men of this terrible world on plane surface. You waited for the apocalypse. You let men go extinct. You lived happily ever after. #dearwomen #ihadavision #Collab #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #yolewrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
You are the source to us being able to live in this beautiful world

Stay the strongest always...  Dear Women, 

#dearwomen #ihadavision #collab #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #yolewrimo  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification