Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mnmsimwrimo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mnmsimwrimo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ghgfhfg mnm live stream, mnm, mnn mnm, tablet phone with sim slot, tablet pc with sim,

• 14 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Hello Writers! Collab with your erotic thoughts and complete this simile :) Best entries will be highlighted! #mnmholdingghandlike #mnmsimwrimo #yqbaba #moansandmoons #YoSimWriMo #erotica #moonsandmoans #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
enjoying the thrill of my entire being cozying up to you, staying entwined in every sense, for when the hand is disengaged, I still feel every bit of your warmth in me.  Hello Writers! 
Collab with your erotic thoughts and complete this simile :)

Best entries will be highlighted!

#mnmholdingghandlike #mnmsimwrimo #yqbaba #moansandmoons #yosimwrimo #erotica #moonsandmoans   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

Chitra Iyer

Hello Writers! Collab with your erotic thoughts and complete this simile :) Best entries will be highlighted! #mnmaffairlike #mnmsimwrimo #yqbaba #moansandmoons #YoSimWriMo #erotica #moonsandmoans #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
an all consuming play of my erogenous zones
I wanna keep them erotically alive with your sensuality, your bestiality and to hell with the world's dictated virtuosity, morality. 
Let's open the gates of paradise where the deities of love and lust reside. 
Let's taste hell with delectable delight. 
 Hello Writers! 

#mnmaffairlike #mnmsimwrimo #yqbaba #moansandmoons #yosimwrimo #erotica #moonsandmoans   #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Hello Writers! Collab with your erotic thoughts and complete this simile :) Best entries will be highlighted! #chitserotica #mnmskinfeelslike #mnmsimwrimo #yqbaba #moansandmoons #YoSimWriMo #erotica #moonsandmoans YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
an erotically divine canvas of 
love urging me to pen my 
desires and rhyme them with 
yours leaving the canvas 
trembling, aching for more. 
The canvas springs alive at 
every intimate touch 
awakening both the God and 
devil dwelling in me. 

Hello Writers! 

#chitserotica
#mnmskinfeelslike #mnmsimwrimo #yqbaba #moansandmoons #yosimwrimo #erotica #moonsandmoans   YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

Hello Writers! Collab with your erotic thoughts and complete this simile :) Best entries will be highlighted! #mnmtemptationsarelike #mnmsimwrimo #yqbaba #moansandmoons #YoSimWriMo #erotica #moonsandmoans #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
Your hungry soft petals,
waiting to be explored,
nurtured and tasted,
those dreamy eyes,
seducing me, 
to fall for you…
Temptations are like
the smooth curves
which I touch, 
as I trace down you,
making my territories,
those cherry buds to be fondled with,
the flower bed to be explored,
Temptations for you are the wild cravings
to conquer you…
 Hello Writers! 

#mnmtemptationsarelike #mnmsimwrimo #yqbaba #moansandmoons #yosimwrimo #erotica #moonsandmoans   #YourQuoteAndMine

RAHUL VERMA

Hello Writers! Collab with your erotic thoughts and complete this simile :) Best entries will be highlighted! #mnmtemptationsarelike #mnmsimwrimo #yqbaba #moansandmoons #YoSimWriMo #erotica #moonsandmoans #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
She's devil in disguise, I can looking by in her eyes , 
little miss strange.You look like an angel, 
walk like an angel.I got wise.You are the devil in disguise
Do not let a flattering angel 
coax & wheedle you & deceive u .
She is after your burn
Sometimes she get blowjob for u 
and invite his bedroom
Beware of pretty face that u find , 
A pretty face can hide an evil mind Hello Writers! 

#mnmtemptationsarelike #mnmsimwrimo #yqbaba #moansandmoons #yosimwrimo #erotica #moonsandmoans   #YourQuoteAndMine

SHAYAARIDILSE

Hello Writers! Collab with your erotic thoughts and complete this simile :) Best entries will be highlighted! #mnmrememberlike #mnmsimwrimo #yqbaba #moansandmoons #YoSimWriMo #erotica #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons Collaborating with Sonal Shreya

read more
हद तोह आपने तभी पार करदी थी,
जब ना चाहते हुए भी आपने हमे बिदा कर दिया था ! Hello Writers! 

#mnmrememberlike #mnmsimwrimo #yqbaba #moansandmoons #yosimwrimo #erotica   #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Sonal Shreya

Penman

Hello Writers! Collab with your erotic thoughts and complete this simile :) Best entries will be highlighted! #mnmseducemelike #mnmsimwrimo #yqbaba #moansandmoons #YoSimWriMo #erotica #moonsandmoans #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
Like you own me,
Make me forget about
My relationship with someone else
Pinch my nipples so hard
That I moan only your name
Vouchsafe me a cunnilingus
M yearning for years
In my relationship,
Finger my cunt so well that
M forced to cheat on my partner  Hello Writers! 

#mnmseducemelike #mnmsimwrimo #yqbaba #moansandmoons #yosimwrimo #erotica #moonsandmoans   #YourQuoteAndMine

Penman

Hello Writers! Collab with your erotic thoughts and complete this simile :) Best entries will be highlighted! #mnmmoanslike #mnmsimwrimo #yqbaba #moansandmoons #YoSimWriMo #erotica #moonsandmoans #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
Invitation for me to
Pound your cunt even more harder  Hello Writers! 

#mnmmoanslike #mnmsimwrimo #yqbaba #moansandmoons #yosimwrimo #erotica #moonsandmoans   #YourQuoteAndMine

Penman

Hello Writers! Collab with your erotic thoughts and complete this simile :) Best entries will be highlighted! #mnmaffairlike #mnmsimwrimo #yqbaba #moansandmoons #YoSimWriMo #erotica #moonsandmoans #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
A mistake which I don't regret
And wanna commit again and again
I know it's wrong, but whenever
I get close to you,
You turn me on bad that
I forget about every ethics
Of the society  Hello Writers! 

#mnmaffairlike #mnmsimwrimo #yqbaba #moansandmoons #yosimwrimo #erotica #moonsandmoans   #YourQuoteAndMine

Penman

Hello Writers! Collab with your erotic thoughts and complete this simile :) Best entries will be highlighted! #mnmforme #mnmsimwrimo #yqbaba #moansandmoons #YoSimWriMo #erotica #moonsandmoans #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
More than a dream come true
Because I never thought
You could be mine even in dreams Hello Writers! 

#mnmforme #mnmsimwrimo #yqbaba #moansandmoons #yosimwrimo #erotica #moonsandmoans   #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification