Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best funnything Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best funnything Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about funny love quotes in hindi for him, love is a funny thing quote, funny love shayari in hindi images, funny status about love for whatsapp, i love you gif funny 590,

• 29 Followers
  • 37 Stories

Arshi Dokadia

The funny thing about my life is,
I look for humour in people,
While they look for a tragedy in me.  #funnything #yqbaba

Haseena Dudekula

The funny thing about my life is that, it's meant more for others than for myself... #funnything#yqbaba
#yopowrimo

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

The funny thing about my life is I still believe that there are trustful people in this world who serve for others cause... #funnything #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqbhaijan #yqhindi #yqkanmani

Vibha Saroj

The funny thing about my life is, every person who say he/she know everything about me, know me the least. #funnything
#yqbaba

Payal Dholakia

The funny thing about my life is 
I always laughs when someone hurts me and I forgive too!! #funnything #yqbaba

AbiR Jackson

Ye dopahar ki neend bhi 
Bewafaon ke pyar ki tarah h
Kambkht! Barbaad karke manega... #noonthoughts #shayari #instagram #abirjackson #google #lifelessons #funnyquotes #funnything

sanjana Bhardwaj

Late night post karne walo se itna to pta chal hi जाता है कि दुनिया में और भी कुवारे है मेरे अलावा..😂😂🤣🤣🙈🙈🤭🤭🤗🤗 #feelinghappy #bachlers #latenightthoughts #funnything #yqbaba #yqdidi

cressy adoline

Tried this first time😜😜🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👻👻👻👻 #TemporaryPost #funnything #commonjokes #spookytale #yqbaba #ShortStory #YourQuoteAndMine #eveningdecision

read more
face the dare, yes he decides to overcome his fear over walking alone in the lane , the spot where many dead souls were used to capture the soul of the person crossingby. Being aware of all of these , he step out from his home and started walking through the deserted lane, before he step out, he decided not to respond over any sound he hears all over the way and just focus in his steps on the road to reach his home again through another lane, but as he reach halfway down the lane, he started sensing the presence of some other thing over his back and that makes his heart to sounds loud and all of a sudden, the noise of air piercing the atmosphere made him to turn back. At the next moment he felt  himself to be falling out....

from the bed in his home!  Tried this first time😜😜🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👻👻👻👻

#temporarypost 
#funnything  #commonjokes
 #spookytale
#yqbaba

Snigdha Agrawal

The funny thing about my life
is that I'm still a stranger to me #funnything #yqbaba #writersnetwork #writersnetwork

Naresh Roy

And a strong bond between Phones and Wi-Fi.
Less real and more virtual friends 😁  #funny #funnyquotes #funnything #yqbaba #materiallove #addiction #addicted  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Sasmita Bisoi
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification