Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best LightsAreOff Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best LightsAreOff Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about diwali house decoration with lights, quotes on lights and life, why is diwali called the festival of lights, quotes on lights of diwali, quotes on festival of lights,

• 23 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Sagar Majumder

Dayak Official ✍️

The lights are off. I am in bed, seeking those that are awake to whisper to me how they feel about this lonely night. Through this #Collab challenge. #LightsAreOff #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #dayakofficial #evie #shadowofdarkness #Shadow

read more
There's darkness all around me
And silhouettes of shadows 
surrounds me in every corner
It's overwhelming presence is suffocating
But the light in me is stronger than the
 shadow of darkness
     —Evie The lights are off. I am in bed, seeking those that are awake to whisper to me how they feel about this lonely night. 

Through this #collab challenge. #lightsareoff #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #dayakofficial  #evie #shadowofdarkness #shadow

Seema Sharma

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO for day 27. #LightsAreOff #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
And the thoughts are on. Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo for day 27. #lightsareoff  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Atishay jain

The lights are off. I am in bed, seeking those that are awake to whisper to me how they feel about this lonely night. Through this #Collab challenge. #LightsAreOff #alone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
As you see from far away
But there is light, inside blanket, 
A person is crying because he now realise he is alone!! The lights are off. I am in bed, seeking those that are awake to whisper to me how they feel about this lonely night. 

Through this #collab challenge. #lightsareoff #alone #YourQuoteAndMine

CM Chaitanyaa

The lights are off. I am in bed, seeking those that are awake to whisper to me how they feel about this lonely night. Through this #Collab challenge. #LightsAreOff #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
But I'm not...  The lights are off. I am in bed, seeking those that are awake to whisper to me how they feel about this lonely night. 

Through this #collab challenge. #lightsareoff #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO for day 27. #LightsAreOff #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #musings #yqquotes #yqbaba #latenightmusings

read more
But my musings are still alive
while my pen awaits a move... Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo for day 27. #lightsareoff  #YourQuoteAndMine
#musings 
#yqquotes
#yqbaba 
#latenightmusings

Hari Varma

When lights go off for whatever reasons After sudden chaos, we find the reasons Some reach for candles Some for battery Some for the emergency light up Some for the switch over #yqbaba #NAPOWRIMO #poemtime #LightsAreOff #varmaji

read more
When lights go off, for whatever reasons
After sudden chaos, we find the reasons

Some reach for candles 
Some for battery
Some for the emergency light up
Some for the switch over

I try to go inside, closing my eyes
As even starlight, can open my eyes. 

Many in darkness talk loud and hard
Making my journey bumpy and hard

That's when I take out my special skill
That can make everyone silent and still
Noise I make of a distant scream
Makes one and all absolutely serene

I continue my journey to deep inside
To see the light longed for, deep inside.

The light I saw was white and cool
And woke up to see LED that's cool When lights go off for whatever reasons
After sudden chaos, we find the reasons

Some reach for candles 
Some for battery
Some for the emergency light up
Some for the switch over

hirpara amit

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO for day 27. love #Motivation #yqbaba #yqtales #LightsAreOff #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The light are off, hope is not off, 
Find the every possibility in dark,
No one dark is like a long night,
Just take light and give a full fight.  Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo for day 27. 
#love #motivation #yqbaba #yqtales #lightsareoff  #YourQuoteAndMine

ranjita jena

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO for day 27. #LightsAreOff #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #GoodNight #yqbaba #yqquotes #wishes

read more
As another day
comes to an end,
And every end
is a new begining. Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo for day 27. #lightsareoff  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #goodnight #yqbaba #yqquotes #wishes

Akthari Begum

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO for day 27. #LightsAreOff #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Shine come after darkness.  Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo for day 27. #lightsareoff  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification