Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best DravidBirthday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best DravidBirthday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rahul dravid quotes life, quotes by rahul dravid, quotes on rahul dravid, quotes on dravid, sachin and dravid,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Osho Jain

It's the wall Rahul Dravid's birthday today. Write him a letter if you grew up watching him. #DravidBirthday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🏏

read more
Hey you were my father's favorite....
Were because.... now as he doesn't see cricket... He doesn't discuss...
As I always say simple and sober wins all over...
And you are the perfect example of that...
Happy Birthday the great Wall of gol guttam lakad battam de danadan pratiyogita ☺️
 It's the wall Rahul Dravid's birthday today. Write him a letter if you grew up watching him. #dravidbirthday #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🏏

Cerebral Derange

It's the wall Rahul Dravid's birthday today. Write him a letter if you grew up watching him. #DravidBirthday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I never forget that half century
You did Without a single run but with
Only balls
Dear Dravid
You are stamina and power sucker
Who sucks every bowler
Stamina and power 
Who test every bowler
Peak level of bowling
You are just a great
wall of INDIA
 It's the wall Rahul Dravid's birthday today. Write him a letter if you grew up watching him. #dravidbirthday #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Cerebral Derange

It's the wall Rahul Dravid's birthday today. Write him a letter if you grew up watching him. #DravidBirthday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I never forget that half century
You did Without a single run but with
Only balls
Dear Dravid
You are stamina and power sucker
Who sucks every bowler
Stamina and power 
Who test every bowler
Peak level of bowling
You are just a great
wall of INDIA

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Rahul Sharad Dravid sir is a former Indian cricketer and captain of the Indian national team. He is the Director of Cricket Operations at National Cricket Academy, Bengaluru, India. He also monitors the progress of India A and India under-19 cricket teams.
Born: 11 January 1973 (age 47 years), Indore
Test debut (cap 207): 20 June 1996 v England
ODI debut (cap 95): 3 April 1996 v Sri Lanka
Last ODI: 16 September 2011 v England
Bowling: Right arm off spin
Only T20I (cap 38): 31 August 2011 v England  Sir i wish you many more happy returns of the day sir you are "THE WALL" OF INDIAN CRICKET TEAM. we just love you from the bottom of my heart sir.  It's the wall Rahul Dravid's birthday today. Write him a letter if you grew up watching him. #dravidbirthday #YourQuoteAndMine

Ar. Smitha

It's the wall Rahul Dravid's birthday today. Write him a letter if you grew up watching him. #DravidBirthday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #rahuldravid #Cricket #cricketlove

read more
Your are a living legend
You are synonym for
Patience and calmness
Hardwork and soberness
The wall of cricket
Sir, you are the best

Wishing you many many 
happy returns of the day!!!  It's the wall Rahul Dravid's birthday today. Write him a letter if you grew up watching him. #dravidbirthday #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #rahuldravid #cricket #cricketlove

sanjana ranjan

read more
Happy birthday. It's the wall Rahul Dravid's birthday today. Write him a letter if you grew up watching him. #dravidbirthday #YourQuoteAndMine

Achyut Pradiyal

read more
Sachin is god of cricket,
Sourav Ganguly is god of off side,
VVS Laxman is god of 4th innings,
But when door of temple closes
Everyone is behind the wall of cricket It's the wall Rahul Dravid's birthday today. Write him a letter if you grew up watching him. #dravidbirthday #YourQuoteAndMine

Jatin Sapra

read more
You taught me that you can have limitations but still you can achieve beyond imaginations.

You taught me that talent is much more than just functional skills. It is also perseverance, dedication, mental toughness, honesty and willingness to sacrifice.

You taught me that your material success doesn't make you any special than others 
and staying humble is the way 
of life.

Agrawal Vinay Vinayak

YourQuote Baba 👉 एक क्रिकेटर जो क्रिकेट के भगवान से पहले बल्लेबाजी करने आता था, 👉 एक क्रिकेटर जो 160 किलोमीटर/घण्टे से आ रही गेंद को अपने पैरों के पास ही रोक देता था, 👉 एक क्रिकेटर जिसने 22 गज की पिच पर दुनिया के किसी भी बल्लेबाज की तुलना में सबसे अधिक वक्त गुज़ारा है, 👉 एक क्रिकेटर जिसने लोगों में यह विश्वास भरा कि चाहे पूरी टीम ही क्यूँ न आउट हो जाए लेकिन ये बन्दा खड़ा रहेगा, #YourQuoteAndMine #DravidBirthday #yqvinayvinayak #vinay_ka_punch

read more
एक क्रिकेटर जिसने टीम की परिस्थिति
को देखकर हर तरह की भूमिका स्वीकार की  YourQuote Baba
👉 एक क्रिकेटर जो क्रिकेट के भगवान से पहले बल्लेबाजी करने आता था,

👉 एक क्रिकेटर जो 160 किलोमीटर/घण्टे से आ रही गेंद को अपने पैरों के पास ही रोक देता था,

👉 एक क्रिकेटर जिसने 22 गज की पिच पर दुनिया के किसी भी बल्लेबाज की तुलना में सबसे अधिक वक्त गुज़ारा है,

👉 एक क्रिकेटर जिसने लोगों में यह विश्वास भरा कि चाहे पूरी टीम ही क्यूँ न आउट हो जाए लेकिन ये बन्दा खड़ा रहेगा,

Srilatha Gugunta

It's the wall Rahul Dravid's birthday today. Write him a letter if you grew up watching him. #DravidBirthday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdairy #yqdada

read more
Happy Birthday to you, Mr.Rahul Dravid 💞✨🎂✨💞
The man  with a  constant  smile born to a  Marathi family..
Awarded for being the Sexiest sports personality..
Called by nicknames like, “Jammy” and "The Wall"..
His techniques in batting made the great bowlers trail..
Stood as legend and the perfect batsman in the cricket world..
His entry on the ground was worshipped as God..
His strength, capabilities are applauded and commendable..
A role model to many generations for our own, "Mr.Dependable"..
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdairy #yqdada
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification