Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best clothesmatters Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best clothesmatters Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love daddy baby clothes, how to remove colour from clothes home remedies in hindi, the cloth full movie in hindi, risking an accident to your clothes, stick on name tags for clothes 10,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Rahul Sharma

Who admire cleansed souls
 wardrobes matter. #wardrobe #minitale #miniquote #sixwordstory #yqbaba #quote #clothesmatters #backtoroots

Swapnil Moon

It's not only me....
But many people are there 
who wear Western on 
Traditional Day....😎
Happy World Ethnic Day!👕👖😂 #clothesmatters #wordoftheday #yqbaba #yqquotes #oddmanout #fashion

Rumu Banerjee

And 95% of Indian families believe so. If dressing was the only issue then women wearing 'burkha' would never have been raped. #clothesmatters #Rape #Belief #yqbaba #whenmypenspeaks It's #musingtime. Talk about a popular belief that you're not yet #convincedabout. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
this belief that girls fully dressed has 

less chances of rape.

And 95% of Indian families believe so.
If dressing was the only  issue then women wearing 'burkha' would never have been raped.

#clothesmatters #rape #belief 
#yqbaba #whenmypenspeaks 

It's #musingtime. Talk about a popular belief that you're not yet #convincedabout.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

Right on the lowest step she sat
feet immersed in the cold water
turmoiled mind like a hair blower 
watching as the urn tumbled over
swept by the current in the river.
She clutched onto the clothes
he had worn, dhoti, kurta,
white as the fluffy clouds...
when arrived to wed her.
The river whispered into her ears,
'drop your baggage right here,
will be safe in my belly never fear,
for centuries have carried ones dear,
to where karma had cleared'
Pleas ignored, coudn't adhere!
  #yqbaba #readwriteunite #writersnetwork #mirakee #mirakeewriters #mirakeeworld  #clothesmatters

Durga Kannan

But what are clothes
Something to live in dignity
To cover ourselves
In heat and cold
To protect ourselves
From the vultures
Who swoop in like 
They have found their prey
Something to adorn 
To feel good about ourselves
Sometimes acting as a divide
Between the haves and havenots
At times being judged
By the attire we wear
But, what we are within
Nobody even cares
 #yqbaba#challenge#clothesmatters#ethnic

Arshi Acharya

It was the time when I was promoted to STD 10 and the school had adopted the new uniform which was no doubt better than the previous one. But the problem was that on my first day of class 10 ,I was the only one wearing the new uniform. It really seemed as if I have broken the rule and wore the old one. It was undoubtedly a hilarious day for me. #clothesmatters #yqbabachallenge #challengecompleted

read more
I was the only one wearing the new uniform. 

Caption👇 It was the time when I was promoted to STD 10 and the school had adopted the new uniform which was no doubt better than the previous one. But the problem was that on my first day of class 10 ,I was the only one wearing the new uniform. It really seemed as if I have broken the rule and wore the old one. It was undoubtedly a hilarious day for me.
#clothesmatters #yqbabachallenge #challengecompleted

Aamir Qais AnZar

If clothes could Speak,
Then it may disclose 
the truth of the Person 
they are Covering.. Write your own #ifclothesCouldSpeak 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#clothesmatters #EndUPwith #speakingmyheartout #ClothesCouldSpeak #TruthHurts #coversation

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification