Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ModiChallenge Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ModiChallenge Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about shayari on modi in hindi, poem on modi ji in english, narendra modi quotes in hindi, narendra modi a world leader, pm modi address to nation,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Aamir Qais AnZar

Anti-MODI, does not mean that i hate Modi, it simple means i am very much dissatisfied and dissapointed with the results that you have said you will deliver, and you did not, we made you our P.M with the hope of achhe din, but realised that the ACCHE DIN was for you, with all your foreign tours and what not. The trolls you are facings and the memes that are made are just the outcome of the suffering hope, failure of our dreams and death of trust. P. S: All political parties differ from thei #MannkiBaat #ModiMeme #modified #ModiHaiToMumkinHai #politicalsatire #modibhakt #jokesapart #ModiChallenge

read more
Too many Jokes on our PM is not Good.. 
Although the Jokes are too Good !! Anti-MODI, does not mean that i hate Modi, it simple means i am very much dissatisfied and dissapointed with the results that you have said you will deliver, and you did not, we made you our P.M with the hope of achhe din,  but realised that the ACCHE DIN was for you, with all your foreign tours and what not. The trolls you are facings and the memes that are made are just the outcome of the suffering  hope,  failure of our dreams and death of trust. 

P. S: All political parties differ from thei

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification