Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best AreYouAlright Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best AreYouAlright Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, now i wanna fall in love with you, i love you my friends shayari, the way i love you poem, i love the shape of you,

• 17 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Vibha Saroj

#Stranger Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo. #AreYouAlright #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"Now I am." You smiled as if you understand what I ment and sat next to me under streetlight on footpath. You sat there with me for an hour I guess, looking at the traffic without uttering a single word. After sharing a comfortable silence. "Can I buy you a smile?" And I looked at you with "Are you insane." Written all over my face. 
"Ohh I ment ice-cream." And in that moment I smiled for the first time in months. 
#stranger
 Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. #areyoualright   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Fairy Lights

Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo. #AreYouAlright #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba life #Support love #yqbaba

read more
"I am very good starting Now. Thankyou very much for caring  enough to ask."  Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. #areyoualright   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #life #support #love #yqbaba

Mir Sohail

My Dear Friend I am alright or not who cares? I am a human being who cares? I am not against anyone who cares? I give respect & I need respect #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #yostowrimo #AreYouAlright

read more
My Dear Friend 
I am alright or not
who cares?
I am a human being 
who cares?
 My Dear Friend 
I am alright or not
who cares?
I am a human being 
who cares?
I am not against anyone 
who cares?
I give respect & I need respect

Mir Sohail

Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo. #AreYouAlright #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My Dear Friend 
I am alright or not
who cares?
I am a human being 
who cares?
I am not against anyone 
who cares?
I give respect & I need respect 
I haven't harm anyone 
who cares?
I am KASHMIRI
this is enough for them to doubt
Why it's so?
who cares? Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. #areyoualright   #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

How much do you want? You asked me. All I could do was stare at you. You paid the fees and my result were out. I cleared with 87%. I got the job. My grandmother was released after two day. And I got a Friend in you... Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo. #AreYouAlright #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Am I alright? I don't whether I am alright or not. But something doesn't feel right. I lost my best friend last week. My grandmother is hospitalized. My final year result is withheld. My result was my last hope for the job I applied for. To clear my result I have to pay amount that I can't arrange in one day. My parents might be waiting for me to reach home with lots of hope. Now tell me am I alright?  How much do you want? You asked me. All I could do was stare at you. You paid the fees and my result were out. I cleared with 87%. I got the job.  My grandmother was released after two day. And I got a Friend in you...

The Dream Doodler

Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo. #AreYouAlright #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"Yeah! I am getting better in a hidden warmth that I thought had no existence in this fearful world." Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. #areyoualright   #YourQuoteAndMine

Ar. Smitha

Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo. #AreYouAlright #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #smithasunkara

read more
I was alright dear until you didn't ask me. Your words twisted my life. The hope that was murdered long back is taking a rebirth now. The dreams that were buried with your last meeting have come out of the grave, wanting to relive. The love which was prisoned for years in my corner of the heart is overflowing now. I can't control my emotions now.  Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. #areyoualright   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #smithasunkara

Devansh Desai

Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo. #AreYouAlright #YourQuoteAndMine #Stories #strangers #Woes #yqbaba Collaborating with YourQuote Baba (I'm wondering if I should continue writing and see how and where this conversation progresses)

read more
"Well, let's see. I came out to my family and they threw me out. Then, thank to some online chatter, I found out that I hadn't made the Top Representatives list for the 4th month in a row, and that's making me question my job-of-choice since I literally chose my current job when I had two other offers knocking in my email 6 months ago! And..." I scratched my head hard. I knew there were precisely three things that had me hurting when I came to The Shack and sat beside you.
"It's okay. Really. Take your time." I heard you slide a glass to me.
I shook my head. "Thanks. I'm a teetotaller, though."
You nudged, "It's just soda." And you winked, or maybe it was just me who felt so, because you whispered, "You're talking to a fellow teetotaller." Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. #areyoualright   #YourQuoteAndMine #stories #strangers  #woes #yqbaba

(I'm wondering if I should continue writing and see how and where this conversation progresses)

Komal Sharma Gupta

Games people play. Get out of the way. To stay or run away. Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo. #AreYouAlright #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
"Yup, all good". Why do you ask again and again!" I said. A peevish smile flitted across your face, a bit flushed, it seems to me. Wanting to rub it in a bit further, I asked you if you were feeling well, since your face was flushed. I could see a bit of anger flash across your face, you know  the micro expressions,  experts keep on talking about. So how does it feel to have the tables turned? Maybe you are not so nice as you seem, undercurrents of wilful control lurk in your words. I jostle with feelings of being cared and controlled. Maybe it is just me or is it you? Games people play.
Get out of the way.
To stay or run away.

#tejaswiniaura

Mahed Sadia

Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo. #AreYouAlright #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #lifelessons #lifequotes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
“That question makes me feel better.
And alright.” Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. #areyoualright   #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #lifelessons #lifequotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification