Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best WriteWhatever Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best WriteWhatever Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to write a poem about love that rhymes, how to write love letter in marathi 110, write hinde love shayari, write name on love pic, write name on love images,

• 42 Followers
  • 44 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

What would happen if you leave your pen to #WriteWhatever it wants? #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It makes more trial and error to combine those scattered words from my heart
But heaviness in my heart pours well combined words instantly... What would happen if you leave your pen to #writewhatever it wants? #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sweet Sour

I am sure it would have pen-down my feelings for you.  #writewhatever #yqspecial #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #love #lovehimsomuch #expressyourselfunspoken

Mouni Kanna✍

What would happen if you leave your pen to #WriteWhatever it wants? #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To write our 
Lovely future 
together raaa What would happen if you leave your pen to #writewhatever it wants? #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

What would happen if you leave your pen to #soultrigger #WriteWhatever it wants? #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It would scribble your name again and again.
Rafting my boat into the sea of your thoughts,
To reach your shores and overcome every bane. 

What would happen if you leave your pen to
#soultrigger 
#writewhatever it wants? #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
It left the page blank, 
I had to involve my thoughts too
Now the pages aren't blabk anymore 
It contains my thoughts 
Written by a pen
Assuming to be its own... What would happen if you leave your pen to #writewhatever it wants? #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Kushika Goyal

read more
It would write everything that I erased after writing due to some reasons What would happen if you leave your pen to #writewhatever it wants? #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Kuldeep Ranga

read more
It would still write what I think, because it's the only thing that truly belongs to me.... What would happen if you leave your pen to #writewhatever it wants? #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nfb ..

read more
  It would write
 all of my darkest secrets and deepest scars.
  all my trembling fears and shattering tears.
  all my naked truths and covered lies.
  But who would dare to read the unreadable tales of my rise and fall
And let me crawl ..
  Crawl to their heart
   And let my every sorrow depart. What would happen if you leave your pen to #writewhatever it wants? #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnali Debata

What would happen if you leave your pen to #WriteWhatever it wants? #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqaestheticthoughts #Collab

read more
I don't know what ruckus it would create on paper. What would happen if you leave your pen to #writewhatever it wants? #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqaestheticthoughts #collab

mini elizabeth

read more

You will get a blank paper, as he is submissive and subservient to me and won't reveal my being, before you.  What would happen if you leave your pen to #writewhatever it wants? #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification