Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best DearSacrifice Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best DearSacrifice Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about images with shayari for my dear mom i love u, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear friend, i love you dear, dear love quotes,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Dear Sacrifice, You're a misunderstood concept. You're not favour's brother or comprise's sister. You're not an offer. You're the will of a person to be more than himself. ________________________ Happy Eid! Today is the day, we celebrate Eid-ul-Adha. It is tied to the story of Abraham/Ibrahim and his great sacrifice. #YourQuoteAndMine #DearSacrifice

read more
In the past I used to
give my best to everyone
Openly communicated facts
But few stated I'm complaining
On top of it they said that 
I don't know how to speak
So to get my own recognition
I penned down my thoughts
Into words and formed rhythm
I sacrificed my cravings and aspirations
Only to get admiration of my entity Dear Sacrifice, 

You're a misunderstood concept. You're not favour's brother or comprise's sister. 
You're not an offer. 
You're the will of a person to be more than himself. 

Happy Eid! Today is the day, we celebrate Eid-ul-Adha. It is tied to the story of Abraham/Ibrahim and his great sacrifice.

Sakthy RS

Eid Mubarak everyone. :) This Eid, also called Eid al-Adha celebrates faith and sacrifice. Write and dedicate your #letters to sacrifice. #DearSacrifice #eidmubarak #Eidaladha #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Please sacrifice me for the
 sake of Me, for sacrificing
 Me! Eid Mubarak everyone. :) This Eid, also called Eid al-Adha celebrates faith and sacrifice. Write and dedicate your #letters to sacrifice. #dearsacrifice #eidmubarak #eidaladha  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sadaf Wani

Dear Sacrifice, You're a misunderstood concept. You're not favour's brother or comprise's sister. You're not an offer. You're the will of a person to be more than himself. ________________________ Happy Eid! Today is the day, we celebrate Eid-ul-Adha. It is tied to the story of Abraham/Ibrahim and his great sacrifice. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #eidmubarak #bakrieid #yqbaaba #yqpostman #DearSacrifice

read more

DEAR "SACRIFICE "

Your word has an unhappy connotations of distress and agony. 
You are Legitimized in terms of some
blood-shedding norms and liturgy. 
From the womb, to the coffin you exist in all
human forms. 
From the mother,for the father,kiths and kin 
 you all have to gather, 
Sheshhh!!!! You can't say No
Cause you're a human and bound  to suffer. 
Your existence is yet so reverent, giving birth to
utmost selflessness. 
But, world has changed your essence, naming you
with adjustments and achievements. 
Your real deposit, truthfully can transform a gluttonous mortal into 
an epitome of generosity. 
Yet it's we who fail to adopt this face of
Humanity. 
              Dear Sacrifice, 

You're a misunderstood concept. You're not favour's brother or comprise's sister. 
You're not an offer. 
You're the will of a person to be more than himself. 

Happy Eid! Today is the day, we celebrate Eid-ul-Adha. It is tied to the story of Abraham/Ibrahim and his great sacrifice.

Aahaan

Eid Mubarak everyone. :) This Eid, also called Eid al-Adha celebrates faith and sacrifice. Write and dedicate your #letters to sacrifice. #DearSacrifice #eidmubarak #Eidaladha #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are second side of the coin,

Which is Love.
 Eid Mubarak everyone. :) This Eid, also called Eid al-Adha celebrates faith and sacrifice. Write and dedicate your #letters to sacrifice. #dearsacrifice #eidmubarak #eidaladha  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
Don't hurt animals on the name of sacrifice. When human act as cruelty we characterize them as animals. Treating all animals with dignity, respect  and care is an  essential part of spiritual life style. Eid Mubarak everyone. :) This Eid, also called Eid al-Adha celebrates faith and sacrifice. Write and dedicate your #letters to sacrifice. #dearsacrifice #eidmubarak #eidaladha  #YourQuoteAndMine

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
Do You Know 
Sacrifice is the Highest
Duty n Commitment someone can show Eid Mubarak everyone. :) This Eid, also called Eid al-Adha celebrates faith and sacrifice. Write and dedicate your #letters to sacrifice. #dearsacrifice #eidmubarak #eidaladha  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aamir Qais AnZar

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ ATmessageofeid • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab on this Eid special BG with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #eidkadinhai #Eiduladha #बकरीद #क़ुरआन Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts समस्त देशवासियों को ईद की ढेरों मुबारकबाद। #कुरबानी #ईदऔरइबादत #EnlightenAQUA #DearSacrifice

read more
On Eid-ul-Azha, sacrifice your
stubbornness, Ego, jealousy &
boastfulness. Keep your heart
Clean, so that the sacrifices 
may get accepted! OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ ATmessageofeid
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 
Collab on this Eid special BG with your soulful words.✨ 
• Must use hashtag: aestheticthoughts 
• Please maintain the aesthetics. 
#EidKaDinHai #EidulAdha #बकरीद #क़ुरआन
Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts  
समस्त देशवासियों को ईद की ढेरों मुबारकबाद।

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification