Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best LightToMEis Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best LightToMEis Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about light up your life quotes, and at last i see the light lyrics, and at last i see the light, quotes on letting your light shine, why is diwali called the festival of light,

• 16 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Sourav Roy

One of the main symbols of this festival is light. What does light represent in your life? #aboutme #LightToMEis #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a little universe One of the main symbols of this festival is light. What does light represent in your life? #aboutme #lighttomeis #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

One of the main symbols of this festival is light. What does light represent in your life? #aboutme #LightToMEis #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Clarity in the mind, 
Absence of confusions about what I want from life...  One of the main symbols of this festival is light. What does light represent in your life? #aboutme #lighttomeis #YourQuoteAndMine

Amlan Sourav Dash

read more
Is the Supreme.. 
Because Light is Energy and Energy is Shaktii.. 
Shakti is the primodial Force from where the Creation happens..  One of the main symbols of this festival is light. What does light represent in your life? #aboutme #lighttomeis #YourQuoteAndMine

Rahul Naik

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #LightToMEis #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Light to me is nothing but hope.
So don't just pray for light always,
because you are Electrifying person & only you can make your own way... Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #lighttomeis #yourquoteandmine

Nitesh Prajapati

One of the main symbols of this festival is light. What does light represent in your life? #aboutme #LightToMEis #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #hindipoetry #restzone #Inspiration #Gulzar

read more
light spreads the truth by destroying untruth.  One of the main symbols of this festival is light. What does light represent in your life? #aboutme #lighttomeis #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi #hindipoetry #restzone #inspiration #gulzar

Varadhan P M

read more

Absence of DARKNESS,
IGNORANCE,
NEGATIVITY,
EVIL THOUGHTS,
FEAR and uncertainty!  One of the main symbols of this festival is light. What does light represent in your life? #aboutme #lighttomeis #YourQuoteAndMine

DrLal Thadani

One of the main symbols of this festival is light. What does light represent in your life? #aboutme #LightToMEis #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Light to me is to be happy and shine to make others happy and smile

read more

to be happy and shine 
to make others happy
and smile

LiveAndLoveLifeByLal One of the main symbols of this festival is light. What does light represent in your life? #aboutme #lighttomeis #YourQuoteAndMine

Light to me is to
be happy and shine 
to make others happy
and smile

Aditi Mishra

read more
Like a shine on me.. One of the main symbols of this festival is light. What does light represent in your life? #aboutme #lighttomeis #YourQuoteAndMine

Narahari Rao

read more
the symbol of hope.  One of the main symbols of this festival is light. What does light represent in your life? #aboutme #lighttomeis #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
beginning of life and beginning of everything possible and positive One of the main symbols of this festival is light. What does light represent in your life? #aboutme #lighttomeis #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification