Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best PauseYourLife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best PauseYourLife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to pause whatsapp status, pause meaning in hindi, pause tablet for periods, pause meaning in marathi, pause synonyms in marathi,

• 24 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts and share what would you do if you could #PauseYourLife? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 I would just pause my life for a minute and rewind all the beautiful memories  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts and share what would you do if you could #pauseyourlife? #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Shitiz Chauhan

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts and share what would you do if you could #PauseYourLife? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #aestheticthoughts #democratsndissenters #

read more
I could see my DIABLO in the DETAILS... Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts and share what would you do if you could #pauseyourlife? #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #aestheticthoughts #democratsndissenters #

Aman Chaudhary

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts and share what would you do if you could #PauseYourLife? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I might fall short of lines.
The way it touched me like a glue stick,
Shouldn't be hard to reply.
Staying on facts can't deny,
The way it does inside the words of mine.
Giving relief and focus to my embodiment,
That don't replicates with the past suicide.
Leftover task might give fragrance,
If I would know the spot on time.
Being occupied with one or the other,
Won't be a barrier for me to decide.
 Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts and share what would you do if you could #pauseyourlife? #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
It would be lifeless, because life is only in constant movement ... 
 Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts and share what would you do if you could #pauseyourlife? #YourQuoteAndMine

Rv Mishra

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts and share what would you do if you could #PauseYourLife? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

read more
And embrace the beauty of nature... Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts and share what would you do if you could #pauseyourlife? #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

Presha

read more
I would pause it at the moment my ever wandering restless soul finally found it's home in you... Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts and share what would you do if you could #pauseyourlife? #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts and share what would you do if you could #PauseYourLife? #sananquotzz Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I compromise with current situation that gonna be done....after i am crushed in unspoken words in making my career as iam 20's Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts and share what would you do if you could #pauseyourlife? #sananquotzz

Paradoxical Penman

read more
I wouldn't know what to press first, FORWARD or REWIND. Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts and share what would you do if you could #pauseyourlife? #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
Would it under the stars 
With you by my side. ❤️ Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts and share what would you do if you could #pauseyourlife? #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
I wouldn't. 
Life is an evolution that is revealing new things on a daily basis. 
The future unknown holds promise of  better tidings and knowledge that I seek. 
Life had been good it will be good. 
I wouldn't want to stall it for a moment even.  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts and share what would you do if you could #pauseyourlife? #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification