Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best desiresandyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best desiresandyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my heart is full of love and desire for you, love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired poem, desi status in punjabi love, desi love status in punjabi, love desire quotes,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Blue Butterfly

Human desires are such that, its obsession with an object enslaves it in two ways ;
either by its absence or also by it’s presence. #yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #yqenglish #spirituality #desiresandyou #insidevoices

Bizz_are_ Soul

The moaned nights
were shameless,
the skin slaps were rapid
adrenaline rushed passionately
while love calmed the souls... #yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes 
#yqquotes 
#erotica 
#desiresandyou

Satish Chandra

#desiresandyou #shaayri #yqbaba In our lives, desires have no end, they are many, coming one after the other. Likewise, My heart is also full of many; Then also, I keep "YOU" on the top of my priority list of desires reason being, If Love is my addiction then it's You who has brought the affinity of that addiction in me. "To love you is an obligation

read more
हसरतों की कोई सीमा नहीं
यूँ तो हमारे दिल में हसरतें बहुत सी बाँकी है,
याद करता हूँ फ़िर भी बस तुझे अनायास बाअ़दब
गर इश़्क मेरा ज़ाम है तो तू मेरा साकी है।

— Satty #DesiresAndYou #Shaayri #YQBaba

In our lives, desires have no end, they are many, coming one after the other.
Likewise, My heart is also full of many;
Then also, I keep "YOU" on the top of my priority list of desires reason being, 
If Love is my addiction then it's You who has brought the affinity of that addiction in me.

"To love you is an obligation

Swarima Tewari

इक रात उसके संग, सोने की चाहत में
मैं चुपके से रूह बन, उसके तकिए में समा गया #तकिया #yourquotes #desiresandyou  #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqhindi #pc_pintrest #रात_के_स्वर

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification