Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best PicQuoter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best PicQuoter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about true love pic in hindi, sad quote with pic, sad love quote pic, love pic hd shayari, caption for insta pic with friends,

• 30 Followers
  • 46 Stories

Swapnil Moon

Don't be afraid..... #PicQuoter #yqbaba #Collab #CollabChallenge #yqquotes

read more
That jet black sand feels so cold 
when it comes with the tidal waves and 
left itself on those feet,
Like it's afraid to meet that lava again. Don't be afraid.....
#picquoter #yqbaba #collab #collabchallenge #yqquotes

deepali sethi mehndiratta

Write an original quote inspired from this picture. Example: The tides bring the essence of the ocean at my feet. I have never felt so powerless and humbled. Use #PicQuoter and start your own series. Click pictures or use the ones in the wallaper store and write quotes inspired from them. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
The sand beneath my feet
Washed away by the ocean
I wish it was this easy
To wash out the bitter memories
Memories which are unwanted
Which no longer serve any purpose
Why are they difficult to erase?
They remain etched forever in my heart Write an original quote inspired from this picture. 

Example: The tides bring the essence of the ocean at my feet. I have never felt so powerless and humbled. 

Use #PicQuoter and start your own series. 

Click pictures or use the ones in the wallaper store and write quotes inspired from them.

Amir Sohel

Just like WATER
Keep going never STOP,
As YOU know
You have to DEAL with
Many UPS and DOWNS
Just like FLOWING water.... 
#picquoter
#collabchallenge 
#yourquoteandmine
#yqbaba #yqtales #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqbhaijan

Sita Prasad

Write an original quote inspired from this picture. Example: The tides bring the essence of the ocean at my feet. I have never felt so powerless and humbled. Use #PicQuoter and start your own series. Click pictures or use the ones in the wallaper store and write quotes inspired from them. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Come fast, come high,
Even I'm waiting for you,
Oh! Tide of love, or that of fright
come!
 for you will not stop though,
I'm not a rock to be there or the sand to flow, 
come and wash me, or drench me with dirt,
I'm a soul who knows you too can't stay long, though you are mightier, you shall retreat. Write an original quote inspired from this picture. 

Example: The tides bring the essence of the ocean at my feet. I have never felt so powerless and humbled. 

Click pictures or use the ones in the wallaper store and write quotes inspired from them.

Vaibhav Raj Singh

read more
The tides touched the feet and said 
Drop your problems here and collect some beautiful memories with you....  Write an original quote inspired from this picture. 

Vaibhav Raj Singh

read more
The tides touched the feet and said 
Drop your problems here and collect some beautiful memories with you....  Write an original quote inspired from this picture. 

Gumnaam

read more
You can't escape yourself from this temporary world. you should stick with them but with own reality. Write an original quote inspired from this picture. 

Aniket Sen

The tides bring the essence of the ocean at my feet. I have never felt so powerless and humbled. #CollabChallenge #PicQuoter #picquote #wave #Efface #Memories #IfYouLikeItThenLetMeKnow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Everytime i wrote her name on the seashore,
a wave came to efface it.

Just to raze her memories from my life.

The tides bring the essence of the ocean at my feet. I have never felt so powerless and humbled. 

#collabchallenge #picquoter #picquote #wave #efface #memories
#ifyoulikeitthenletmeknow
 #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Aniket Sen

थामे नहीं उसने पैर धुंधला मंज़र देख कर,
चलता रहा वो मुसाफिर, मंजिल आँखों में कैद कर। #मंज़िल #पैर #रुकावट #picquote #picquoter
#yqbaba #yqdidi 
#ifyoulikeitthenletmeknow     
Picture Credit goes to My friend. Tanishq Joshi

Rashmita

read more
समंदर की लहरें जब छूती हैं तुम्हारे पैरों को,
हवाएँ जब लहराती हैं तुम्हारे आँचल को।
चुरा लेती हो कुछ पल कशमकश-ऐ-ज़िन्दगी से,
थामती हो खुशियों का दामन और लौट आती हो तन्हाई से।।

Write an original quote inspired from this picture. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification