Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thedaythatended Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thedaythatended Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about theda in hindi, quote of theday, thought of theday, theda, theda bara,

• 28 Followers
  • 28 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

I'm writing this quote because my teacher who had taught me english last year is no more😢. I wish her soul may rest in peace! I couldn't expect this because she is not too old. She is just 35+. #Death #sorrow #timesarechanging #lifelessons #LoveYourLife #yqbaba #yqquotes #thedaythatended for her...

read more
When you see someone's death in front of your eyes you will value your life...  I'm writing this quote because my teacher who had taught me english last year is no more😢. I wish her soul may rest in peace! I couldn't expect this because she is not too old. She is just 35+. #death #sorrow #timesarechanging #lifelessons #loveyourlife #yqbaba #yqquotes  #thedaythatended for her...

सानू

I just clicked this picture. #Collab and write a note to the #thedaythatended. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqcollab #yqchallenge

read more
With a silence.... I just clicked this picture. #Collab and write a note to the #thedaythatended. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqcollab #yqchallenge

Springblossoms

I just clicked this picture. #Collab and write a note to the #thedaythatended. #together #SoulSpeaks life #Inspiration #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba ✨ perfect click👍😊

read more
But not our 
Day of togetherness
Instead it sparkles more
In dark profoundness
The mind is filled 
More with new knowledge
And the soul feeling
More fresh and cheering
To flatter with charm. I just clicked this picture. #Collab and write a note to the #thedaythatended. 
#together #soulspeaks #life #inspiration
#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba ✨ perfect click👍😊

Lavish Goyal

#Collab and write a note to the #thedaythatended. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lavithoughts

read more
This not means your life end Tomorrow next day come as usual and if uh fail today uhh may  be the biggest winner tomorrow.   #Collab and write a note to the #thedaythatended. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#lavithoughts

Lavish Goyal

#Collab and write a note to the #thedaythatended. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lavithoughts

read more
This not means your life end Tomorrow next day come as usual and if uh fail today uhh may  be the biggest winner tomorrow.   #Collab and write a note to the #thedaythatended. #YourQuoteAndMine
#lavithoughts

sanjana Bhardwaj

I just clicked this picture. #Collab and write a note to the #thedaythatended. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
With your sweet memories  I just clicked this picture. #Collab and write a note to the #thedaythatended. #YourQuoteAndMine

CM Chaitanyaa

I just clicked this picture. #Collab and write a note to the #thedaythatended. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
With pen and pain.  I just clicked this picture. #Collab and write a note to the #thedaythatended. #YourQuoteAndMine

Mathan kumar G

read more
Not for me!!! Not untill She sleeps❤️ I just clicked this picture. #Collab and write a note to the #thedaythatended. #YourQuoteAndMine

Prakhar Patsariya

read more
But learning doesn't.  I just clicked this picture. #Collab and write a note to the #thedaythatended. #YourQuoteAndMine

Rashmita

read more
But the life is still urging to be struggled upon. I just clicked this picture. #Collab and write a note to the #thedaythatended. #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification