Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best motherisnot Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best motherisnot Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about very sad love shayari on mot, mother teresa go home and love your family, mother and son love quotes, mother love kavithai in tamil, article on mother love,

• 18 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

Participate in this #rapidfire and tell what a #motherisnot. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Mother is not
Like God 
who gives all happiness and sadness
But mom 
gives only happiness
Mother is not
Like God
Who denies our wishes in the name of fate
But mom
gives us all we wish and need. Participate in this #rapidfire and tell what a #motherisnot. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Bikash Burnwal

Everyday is mother's day. 😊😊😍😍 Participate in this #rapidfire and tell what a #motherisnot. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #newwritersclub #MothersDay #MOTHERSLOVE #bestyqenglishquotes

read more
a person whom you everytime order for your servings. 
She is the home maker who make your living tension free. 
She is the first teacher after giving you birth who provide you lessons for all your mistakes.
She is also a psychologist who have all the answers of your questions.
She is the best cook whose food is also known as "Ghar ka Khana" .
She is also a care taker who also sometimes become doctor when needed. Everyday is mother's day. 😊😊😍😍
Participate in this #rapidfire and tell what a #motherisnot. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #newwritersclub #mothersday #motherslove #bestyqenglishquotes

Marufa Mazumder

Participate in this #rapidfire and tell what a #motherisnot. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Only the member of a family,
She's the world to the family Participate in this #rapidfire and tell what a #motherisnot. #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Bansal

Participate in this #rapidfire and tell what a #motherisnot. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#PiY@Poonamaggarwal

read more
Mother is not a mother 
she is our identity.
Mother is not a mother
she is the one who gives birth to a new life.
PiY@Poonamaggarwal Participate in this #rapidfire and tell what a #motherisnot. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba##PiY@Poonamaggarwal

Poonam Bansal

Participate in this #rapidfire and tell what a #motherisnot. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#PiY@Poonamaggarwal

read more
Mother is not a mother she is our well wisher ,friend and everything.
She is not just like God but more than the God.
PiY@Poonamaggarwal Participate in this #rapidfire and tell what a #motherisnot. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba##PiY@Poonamaggarwal

Tinku Ranjan Mitra

Participate in this #rapidfire and tell what a #motherisnot. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #maternity #intheworld #bestyqenglishquotes

read more
                           only relation,
Mother is Maternity,
A bright star like the sun,
Whose light is illuminated,
All the families in the world. Participate in this #rapidfire and tell what a #motherisnot. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #maternity #intheworld #bestyqenglishquotes

Tendel Zam

Participate in this #rapidfire and tell what a #motherisnot. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babahappy mother's day

read more
Just a human,
But, are invincible creatures.
Greater to every human.
I'm lucky, I was in your womb.
I'm grateful, you are my mom.
I have a purpose to live,
I need to serve the world,
And you are my world.
You showered unfathomable love,
I shall love you beyond infinity.
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#happy mother's day

Harvinder Kaur

read more
just a word.... 
It is a meaning of life in itself... Participate in this #rapidfire and tell what a #motherisnot. #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana ranjan

read more
Loved only on mother's day.... she has right for getting love each nd everyday. Participate in this #rapidfire and tell what a #motherisnot. #YourQuoteAndMine

Divyanshu Pathak

read more
Simple word
It is contain of everything
like the supper natural power of your life !
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification