Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best responsibilityin9words Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best responsibilityin9words Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pope john paul ii love and responsibility quotes, love and responsibility quotes, responsibility quotes for love, responsibility of making laws is with, with great power comes great responsibility similar quotes,

• 34 Followers
  • 35 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #responsibilityin9words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
commit oneself to something 
in candidly and straightforward way Participate in this #rapidfire and define #responsibilityin9words 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Fairy Lights

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #responsibilityin9words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Deww ╹yqbaba

read more
Delivering the good you had opportunity to gracefully recieve.  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #responsibilityin9words 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Deww ╹#yqbaba

Ashika Ashika

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #responsibilityin9words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Not well still waking up early morning before everyone. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #responsibilityin9words 

Sakshi Vashist

#responsibilityin9words #STOMACH #hunger #hungry #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Having stomaches to fill 
Before thinking about one's own  #responsibilityin9words #stomach #hunger #hungry
  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
I have never shirked it
 in my whole life...  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #responsibilityin9words 

Shree

Some expression are full of sweetness, yet most responsible act. And, this one used to be most selfless one. Miss my grandmother. 🥺❤️🏵️ Participate in this #rapidfire and define #responsibilityin9words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Grandma rising early 
to wake us,
for morning studies. :) Some expression are full of sweetness, yet most responsible act. And, this one used to be most selfless one. Miss my grandmother. 🥺❤️🏵️

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #responsibilityin9words 

Sita Prasad

read more
Sharing the tasks when necessary rather than being picky.   Participate in this #rapidfire and define #responsibilityin9words 

Anuj Jain

read more
He trudged back home 
wearily
clutching the salary 
tightly Participate in this #rapidfire and define #responsibilityin9words 

Giftsy Dorcas

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #responsibilityin9words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #collabgdoc #giftsydorcas

read more
Mother's instinct alert 24/7 to care for her newborn Participate in this #rapidfire and define #responsibilityin9words 

#collabgdoc  #giftsydorcas

Varadhan P M

read more

DISCHARGING ONE'S OBLIGATION AND
DUTY WITHOUT EXPECTATIONS OR
                REMINDERS Participate in this #rapidfire and define #responsibilityin9words 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification