Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 14wordlovestory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 14wordlovestory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 24 Followers
  • 25 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #14wordlovestory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The lone flower was never lonely. 
She bloomed digesting the darkness of lonely nights.  Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #14wordlovestory

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sancheeta Singha

294 Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #14wordlovestory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My presence makes smile his face
 create new chapter for his life and
journey

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #14wordlovestory

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Fairy Lights

#14wordlovestory At since point i thought this is what love was... #yqspecial #valentinesweek #yqbaba #innocentfights #peace #Teasing

read more
Love story ,
Is, Innocent Fights, Teasing, Missing, and feeling of Peace in a Riot.  #14wordlovestory At since point  i thought this is what love was... #yqspecial  #valentinesweek  #yqbaba #innocentfights #peace #teasing

Satish Chandra

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #14wordlovestory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine #SattyMuses Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Syncing hearts
blooming together
Like flowers in the garden
spreading fragrance all around life.

#sattymuses

Sita Prasad

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #14wordlovestory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
He believed in himself,
worked for their future,
she relied,
their love was secure. Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #14wordlovestory

Inthira Shini

read more
Love is like  shadow 
either grow larger or smaller
but never disappears from me.  Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #14wordlovestory

Afrin Jahan

read more
My love story can't be confined in  14 words only
It is as depth as ocean of emotions... Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #14wordlovestory

Anuj Jain

read more
Everyday he went to the station at eight. 
She had promised she will come

Megha Lakhani

read more
I just wanna say it 
I'll always be here if you ever need me.  Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #14wordlovestory

Varadhan P M

read more

"Love making is different from

Making love!"
"Dad I won't marry  Grammarians" ...  Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #14wordlovestory

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification