Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best JayaBachchan Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best JayaBachchan Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about food hashtag life with jaya, jaya janaki nayaka a for apple, jaya janaki nayaka videos for whatsapp status 0, amitabh bachchan and jaya bachchan wedding photos, ek din wo bhole bhandari by jaya kishori mp3,

• 28 Followers
  • 41 Stories

puja udeshi

#Comedy #JayaBachchan #pujaudeshi Preeti Kumari neelu शीतल चौधरी(मेरे शब्द संकलन ) पूजा सक्सेना ‘पलक’ S.K

read more

Priya Singh

Slumdog Entertainment

Monisha Biswas

#happybirthday to #abhishekbachchan, along with #AmitabhBachchan and #JayaBachchan. 😉😉 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT324. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Meri beti ki first tiktok video,
ao ma papa sath mil kr dekhte he,
kitne sundar lag rahi ha Meri beti #HappyBirthday to #AbhishekBachchan, along with #AmitabhBachchan and #JayaBachchan. 😉😉
💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT324.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Monisha Biswas

It's #HrithikRoshan and #JayaBachchan from the movie #fiza. 😉😉 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #indianparents entries to #YQMT331 and make us ROFL! 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Jabse tera final year Ki exam routine aya he,tab se It's #HrithikRoshan and #JayaBachchan from the movie #Fiza. 😉😉
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #Indianparents entries to #YQMT331 and make us ROFL! 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

#happyAnniversary to #AmitabhBachchan and #JayaBachchan. 😎 😻Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1108. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When Boss is in office

When the Boss leaves
office early #HappyAnniversary to #AmitabhBachchan and #JayaBachchan. 😎

😻Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1108.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

#happyAnniversary to #AmitabhBachchan and #JayaBachchan. 😎 😻Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1108. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
On social media

At home #HappyAnniversary to #AmitabhBachchan and #JayaBachchan. 😎

😻Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1108.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Divya Kulkarni

Rough Translation: Guess, where we are? 🐣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #AmitabhBachchan #JayaBachchan #FilmyMeme #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1161. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Me asking my friends during lockdown period
😂😂😂 Rough Translation: Guess, where we are?

🐣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #AmitabhBachchan #JayaBachchan #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1161. #YourQuoteAndMine

Prakhar Patsariya

#happybirthday to #JayaBachchan 😎😎 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT398 and make us #rofl! 😆😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When One of my friends says he has found his true purpose of life.

Me- #HappyBirthday to #JayaBachchan 😎😎
💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT398 and make us #ROFL! 😆😹 #YourQuoteAndMine

Divya Kulkarni🐿️

Rough Translation: Guess, where we are? 🐣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #AmitabhBachchan #JayaBachchan #FilmyMeme #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1161. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Me asking my friends during lockdown period
😂😂😂 Rough Translation: Guess, where we are?

🐣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #AmitabhBachchan #JayaBachchan #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1161. #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification