Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best day67lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best day67lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about friendship day shayari in hindi with images download, day of commitment day of love poems, an early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day meaning in tamil, happy teachers day to the best teacher, happy fathers day quotes for a son,

• 10 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Ratan Singh Champawat

So finally, the lockdown is about to be over. We are going to be experiencing #unlock1 from 1st of June. This is the second last #lockdowndiary prompt, the last one goes tomorrow. Congratulations on documenting your lockdown experiences so far. I'll also write my final diary tomorrow closing the lockdown. Hope this time of quarantine helped in discovering the writer in you, in making you more observant. Write the diary for #day67lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
जिं़दगी इस मोड़ पर लाएगी.... हमें मालूम न था।
तेरी ज़रूरत दरपेश़ आएगी ....हमें मालूम न था। So finally, the lockdown is about to be over. We are going to be experiencing #unlock1 from 1st of June.

This is the second last #lockdowndiary prompt, the last one goes tomorrow. Congratulations on documenting your lockdown experiences so far. I'll also write my final diary tomorrow closing the lockdown. Hope this time of quarantine helped in discovering the writer in you, in making you more observant. Write the diary for #day67lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sourajita D

I love those nights, 
suggestive to hide
my dreams and tears
in those bags of
darkness and  
under the dimmed 
moon glorify just those
parts of me that makes
a happy difference! Nights❤

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #day67lockdown #night #happy #yqbaba #firstlove #hide

Sourajita D

Own❤ Here things means qualities and not literal objects #sourajita #lovewithouthim #day67lockdown #own #favorite #yqbaba #atticuslove #Soul

read more
there is a lot of things i like about you; 
but what i like the most about those things are you having them!  Own❤

Here things means qualities and not literal objects 

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #day67lockdown #own #favorite #yqbaba #atticuslove #soul

Sourajita D

he fell for the idea of love, and 
love is a difficult thing to date! Date ❤
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #day67lockdown #date #idea #yqbaba #firstlove #atticuslove

Akthari Begum

So finally, the lockdown is about to be over. We are going to be experiencing #unlock1 from 1st of June. This is the second last #lockdowndiary prompt, the last one goes tomorrow. Congratulations on documenting your lockdown experiences so far. I'll also write my final diary tomorrow closing the lockdown. Hope this time of quarantine helped in discovering the writer in you, in making you more observant. Write the diary for #day67lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Today see in depth of,
 Time 
Time Never stop for any
Person,personality 
Depend on time,habits
And achieving paths,
Continue or not. So finally, the lockdown is about to be over. We are going to be experiencing #unlock1 from 1st of June.

This is the second last #lockdowndiary prompt, the last one goes tomorrow. Congratulations on documenting your lockdown experiences so far. I'll also write my final diary tomorrow closing the lockdown. Hope this time of quarantine helped in discovering the writer in you, in making you more observant. Write the diary for #day67lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine

AshWini raJ

read more
Second entry about my lockdown life.
Finally lockdown is going to end soon,
and wishing for everything to be normal soon.
Days spent at home with siblings and family were awesome.
Hope everyone enjoyed their lockdown at home.
Be happy and healthy. So finally, the lockdown is about to be over. We are going to be experiencing #unlock1 from 1st of June.

Vansh Kumar

read more
Dear  diary today is the last day of lockdown. So from tomorrow the 1st day of unlock 1 will Start. So it will be different from lockdown. It will be in 3 phases. In 1st stage
Religious places and malls will be opened. From 8 th June Salons will also be opened. In the next month July the government will discuss with the state governments about opening schools. In the 3 rd and the last stage the government will open clubs, Bars, Swimming pool and auditorium. So I am excited about unlock 1 . And the last thing now we can stay out bit we have to always wear masks and follow the rules of social distancing. So stay safe keep the faith. 
2: 14 pm
 So finally, the lockdown is about to be over. We are going to be experiencing #unlock1 from 1st of June.

Komal Sharma Gupta

So finally, the lockdown is about to be over. We are going to be experiencing #unlock1 from 1st of June. This is the second last #lockdowndiary prompt, the last one goes tomorrow. Congratulations on documenting your lockdown experiences so far. I'll also write my final diary tomorrow closing the lockdown. Hope this time of quarantine helped in discovering the writer in you, in making you more observant. Write the diary for #day67lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba tej #tejaswiniaura

read more
We drink kadha,
we eat right,
health is important,
so many things we do not need,
family over everything else precedes,
we learnt to observe,
meditate on inner reserves,
smile more, get bored,
cook up a storm,
shout , fight, smile, make up,
things will be better,
isn't it right?
So begins the countdown
to UnLock Town 1.0.

So finally, the lockdown is about to be over. We are going to be experiencing #unlock1 from 1st of June.

#tej

Srilatha Gugunta

So finally, the lockdown is about to be over. We are going to be experiencing #unlock1 from 1st of June. This is the second last #lockdowndiary prompt, the last one goes tomorrow. Congratulations on documenting your lockdown experiences so far. I'll also write my final diary tomorrow closing the lockdown. Hope this time of quarantine helped in discovering the writer in you, in making you more observant. Write the diary for #day67lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba loc #lockdownextended #lockdown4

read more
Lockdown relaxation after these many days have imprinted the little longing cravings in every one. The government had released the relaxation with the structural schedule of events in our lives. Hoping to see that people do recognise the hidden warnings which is now totally in public hands and especially the essential entities like food and entertainment enterprises need to be diligent with the precautions that has to be practiced. Education sector hasn't been considered for relaxation of the lockdown, Applauds to the Government on this decision. Children are the citizens of tomorrow. It is our right to protect them from any pandemic situations like this. Howbeit, we will come up with an alternative soon🤞. Past few days, I've stressed out and took whole night to sought out things. Glad, that I'm tension free now. Today's Diary has come before 12am, as my boys and I want to watch the Space-X  historic crewed mission that will be launching in the space in a couple of hours. How nice to float up in the sky far away feeling the breeze (forget the heavy suit one has to wear), but away from gravitational force is a definite thrill. Btw, what thrills you?  So finally, the lockdown is about to be over. We are going to be experiencing #unlock1 from 1st of June.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #loc

arrey.oh.chachu

So finally, the lockdown is about to be over. We are going to be experiencing #unlock1 from 1st of June. This is the second last #lockdowndiary prompt, the last one goes tomorrow. Congratulations on documenting your lockdown experiences so far. I'll also write my final diary tomorrow closing the lockdown. Hope this time of quarantine helped in discovering the writer in you, in making you more observant. Write the diary for #day67lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #CoronaPilgrimage

read more
With Cases Increasing Traffic Also Increasing Without Following Guidelines 
Seems People Are Ready To Get Infected Quarantined Isolated Recovered 
As If Going To Any Pilgrimage And Coming Back

Lets Ask Medical Insurance Take Out Corona From Coverage Then Lets See The  Fun

#CoronaPilgrimage So finally, the lockdown is about to be over. We are going to be experiencing #unlock1 from 1st of June.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification