Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best grownups Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best grownups Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about grow old with you quotes, let our love grow quotes, i wanna grow old with you lyrics, i wanna grow old with you, how to grow your hair overnight with coconut oil,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Priya Gokul

Turn your wounds into wisdom

©Priya Gokul #Rose #motivatedlife #grownups #Victory_of_life

Meme page

Vibha Katare

Kid : Mumma, tell me one thing that you like about being grown-up and one thing what you dont like about being grown-up?

Mumma : what I like about being grown-up is, I can do most of the stuff which I want to do. Also, nobody will stop me to do most of the things.

Kid completing the sentence : like going out alone , eating ice-cream ..

Mumma: what I dont like about it is, I have to do many things which I don't want to do like if want to sleep till late in morning or if I don't want to cook today etc etc..

At dinner time :
Kid : I am sorry Mumma ..
Mumma : why ! What happened ?

Kid : I am not able ko help you much for the things which you don't like .. like cooking..
You know cooking on flame is not safe for kids .. so being child is also not so good always ..— % & #grownups #childhood #yqbaba #conversation

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification