Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 2newwaystorespond Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 2newwaystorespond Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love you 2ne1, 2ne1 falling in love mp3, falling in love 2ne1, miss you 2ne1 lyrics, cl of 2ne1 10,

• 20 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with #2newwaystorespond to I Love You. Here's my try: 1. I love that you can say it without expecting me to say it back. 2. I love that you say it so often in the day or week. It's like multiple daily reminders of how delightful I am. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
 Will you be the owner of my LAST SLICE OF PIZZA

Will you be my PARTNER IN CRIME  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with #2newwaystorespond to I Love You. 

Here's my try: 

1. I love that you can say it without expecting me to say it back.
2. I love that you say it so often in the day or week. It's like multiple daily reminders of how delightful I am. 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with #2newwaystorespond to I Love You. Here's my try: 1. I love that you can say it without expecting me to say it back. 2. I love that you say it so often in the day or week. It's like multiple daily reminders of how delightful I am. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
 Okay. I'll match your footsteps if you let me walk with you this lifetime. 

What I love about you is that there is nothing you don't love about me.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with #2newwaystorespond to I Love You. 

Here's my try: 

2. I love that you say it so often in the day or week. It's like multiple daily reminders of how delightful I am. 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Priyanka Rathod

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with #2newwaystorespond to I Love You. Here's my try: 1. I love that you can say it without expecting me to say it back. 2. I love that you say it so often in the day or week. It's like multiple daily reminders of how delightful I am. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine #writer #iloveyou #yqquotes #loveproposal #yourquotedidi

read more

1. You are mine till my last breathe
2. Kutta kamina bas tu kisi or ko dekh ke bata 😂 fir tu to gaya Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with #2newwaystorespond to I Love You. 

Here's my try: 

Inthira Shini

read more
1. You says "In the low frequency of your heartbeat it is the best tune to my ears". 
2. Every night before I go to bed I can hear your heart melting voice message I can feel how I am important in your life than your grades.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with #2newwaystorespond to I Love You. 

Here's my try: 

Cherry

read more
"Who...me???...really!!!!!"😃
        & 
"Since when???..."😂 Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with #2newwaystorespond to I Love You. 

Here's my try: 

Anuj Jain

read more
Ahh! I see angels dance and divinity smile. 

It's good that you took your time and had not mouthed these words superficially. 
 Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with #2newwaystorespond to I Love You. 

Here's my try: 

Varadhan P M

read more

It is not a simple , "How are you!"

Nor a Good Night 🙂

A simple Smile would reciprocate love!  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with #2newwaystorespond to I Love You. 

Here's my try: 

#theuntouchedvoice

read more
1. I also love me😊

2. Do you love yourself ?, if u Don't, u can't love anyone else. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with #2newwaystorespond to I Love You. 

Here's my try: 

The Dream Doodler

My love is like the phuchka stall, it's for everyone who comes, because love sees reasons and I love them. Also,what can be more apt a reply to i love you that i love you too? Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with #2newwaystorespond to I Love You. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
~I love you too, just like a postman loves all his letters equally.

~Tell me why you love me, I will say, I love now, in that many ways.  
My love is like the phuchka stall, it's for everyone who comes, because love sees reasons and I love them.

Also,what can be more apt a reply to i love you that i love you too?

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with #2newwaystorespond to I Love You.

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
Take me somewhere far.
Never leave the hand you have taken. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with #2newwaystorespond to I Love You. 

Here's my try: 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification