Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 9wordboredom Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 9wordboredom Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 21 Followers
  • 23 Stories

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #9wordboredom #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Frustration overloaded due to 
Over enthusiasm in the beginning...  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #9wordboredom #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Sancheeta Singha

85 Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #9wordboredom #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Thinking memories
Listening old songs
Cooking some new recipes
Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #9wordboredom #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Bizz_are_ Soul

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #9wordboredom #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba I feel bored when I am not working, When you force to close a mind which is always blogging, they are bored #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes #yqquotes

read more
An engaged mind,
An introverted self,
taking a break... Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #9wordboredom #YourQuoteAndMine
I feel bored when I am not working,
When you force to close a mind which is always blogging,
they are bored
#yqbaba
#yourquotebaba
#yourquotes

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #9wordboredom #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
That does not have heart Neither soul in it. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #9wordboredom #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #9wordboredom #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A state of flux where nothing
seems to work. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #9wordboredom #YourQuoteAndMine

Batul Hafiji

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #9wordboredom #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotesbybatulhafiji #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes

read more
When I'm so bored that being bored is also boring.  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #9wordboredom #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqdidi
#yqquotes

কলমে আমি_Jit sah

read more
I can hear 
feel
But
can't share you never...

Roohi Bhargava

read more
when nothing seems on track,
And the soul frowns.  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #9wordboredom #YourQuoteAndMine

Rumika Oraon

Open for Collab 🔏 #Collab Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #9wordboredom #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #boredom

read more
When You Have No Clue
About What To Do!! Open for Collab 🔏 #collab 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #boredom

Komal Sharma Gupta

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #9wordboredom #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura #newwritersclub

read more
Lines skipping ropes,
words jumping around,
letters yawning loud. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #9wordboredom #YourQuoteAndMine
#tejaswiniaura #newwritersclub
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification