Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best TheSubtleJoyofLivingAlone Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best TheSubtleJoyofLivingAlone Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about subtle love quotes, subtle love poems, the subtle art of not giving a f*ck quotes, the subtle art of not giving a f quotes, the subtle art of not giving a fuck quotes,

• 16 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Eva Paul

It's a #NAPOWRIMO hangover time after a long. Write a poem titled #TheSubtleJoyofLivingAlone #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
gives you pleasure a little long;
keeps you happy,makes you strong,
gives you feeling, neverending
gives you peace, a positive thinking.
 It's a #NaPoWriMo hangover time after a long. Write a poem titled #TheSubtleJoyofLivingAlone #poemtime   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Alok Jain

It's a #NAPOWRIMO hangover time after a long. Write a poem titled #TheSubtleJoyofLivingAlone #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
you do not have to live by someone else's rules and mood.
My life is my attitude.  It's a #NaPoWriMo hangover time after a long. Write a poem titled #TheSubtleJoyofLivingAlone #poemtime   #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

read more
Originality.
Wonder!? 
But yes.  It's a #NaPoWriMo hangover time after a long. Write a poem titled #TheSubtleJoyofLivingAlone #poemtime   #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

read more
Committed as well as happy.
Because, both things don't work hand in hand generally ...
But loner is an exception fortunately ☺️ It's a #NaPoWriMo hangover time after a long. Write a poem titled #TheSubtleJoyofLivingAlone #poemtime   #YourQuoteAndMine

Sameer Gupta

It's a #NAPOWRIMO hangover time after a long. Write a poem titled #TheSubtleJoyofLivingAlone #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #spectate #finally_arjun

read more
Let me tell you that it's very addictive. Living alone doesn't mean to live in isolation, but to never expect anything from anyone. Expectations bring sadness. There will be times when you would want your parents to praise you, or your friends to be with you when you are sad or a message from your special one saying that you are important for them; it is ok, but let me tell you that actually brings you happiness is your own good thought. So sit back and relax!! Your happiness and sadness is in your own mind. Sit back alone and guide your thoughts. Because your thoughts create your destiny. It's a #NaPoWriMo hangover time after a long. Write a poem titled #TheSubtleJoyofLivingAlone #poemtime   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #spectate #finally_arjun

Nfb ..

read more

Living alone is really an art,
    To carry your own chart.
    There is no one to start,
    You have to take care of your own heart.
   You are in a space unaltered by acquaintance,
    A space filled with wonders,wonders of you,your rules,your wild dreams and your presence.
   You start to wear your vintage soul on your sleeves ,
   As no one is there to judge you on your believes.
  What begans as a fearful adventure..
   Slowly start to turn into your rise from psychological slumber. It's a #NaPoWriMo hangover time after a long. Write a poem titled #TheSubtleJoyofLivingAlone #poemtime   #YourQuoteAndMine

cloud33

Sprite- Fairy, Plight- unfortunate situation #rememberthosenights #NAPOWRIMO #yopowrimo #yourquotebaba #yqbaba #midnightthoughts #TheSubtleJoyofLivingAlone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Priti's World, pretty priti ❤️

read more
When my heart felt
 you at my first sight, 
my eyes imagined the moment, 
you hugged me so tight, 
that forehead kiss,
 I still miss, 
that glare of yours
 to protect me,
 that stare of yours 
to melt me, 
aren't this enough
 to feel my heart,
 as if you can heal
 my untold hurt♥️ Sprite- Fairy, Plight- unfortunate situation 

#rememberthosenights #napowrimo #yopowrimo #yourquotebaba #yqbaba #midnightthoughts #thesubtlejoyoflivingalone
          #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Priti's World, pretty priti ❤️

Priti Pratikshya

read more
When the world goes to bed ,
when the world goes to bed universe gives me a way 
to travel the galaxy and explore all the rays.
No i, no you is here only peace is all i could hear,
its the wonderland that granny stories had spoken to my ear.
I have no worries, no stress not even have any future aspects to fear
All i have here is some present of me pleasuring the old songs away from the sphere. It's a #NaPoWriMo hangover time after a long. Write a poem titled #TheSubtleJoyofLivingAlone #poemtime   #YourQuoteAndMine

Roohi Bhargava

read more
It's all about living for own self,
For own aspirations,
For our own goodwill & Love.
Living alone is about making your dreams come true,
And to stay true to yourself.  It's a #NaPoWriMo hangover time after a long. Write a poem titled #TheSubtleJoyofLivingAlone #poemtime   #YourQuoteAndMine

Utsha Roy

#NAPOWRIMO hangover time after a long #TheSubtleJoyofLivingAlone #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Unseen 
Uncaptured 
Smoking Toxicity 
Breathing Heavily
The unravelled sonnet 
Unwritten by the poet
I am not a Bukowski 
But a follower of "The Man"
Ask me a hundred times of my story
I will surprise you with magical wounds
You will find sheer euphoria