Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best werenotlike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best werenotlike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you were my crush till you said you love me, once upon a time you were a little girl with big dreams, we were just kids when we fell in love lyrics, interwoven/pearls/were/flower garlands/sparkling/with, the day you were born poem mother to daughter,

• 22 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Osho Jain

Good morning. Talk about how somebody wasn't like something you anticipated. #FreshThoughts #werenotlike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba💫💫

read more

No... I think 
You are the same...
I am the same....
Difference just lies in our expectations...
Least we expect..
Most we will live...
Least we anticipate...
Most we will enjoy our own company 💃Osho jain  Good morning. Talk about how somebody wasn't like something you anticipated. #freshthoughts #werenotlike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba💫💫

Abid

Good morning. Talk about how somebody wasn't like something you anticipated. #FreshThoughts #werenotlike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
this a year before,
Your icy cold ignorance has freezed me to the core. 
Your messages would awaken and  lighten up my day,
Won't you change your perceptions and understand me a bit more?  Good morning. Talk about how somebody wasn't like something you anticipated. #freshthoughts #werenotlike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Bizz_are_ Soul

Good morning. Talk about how somebody wasn't like something you anticipated. #FreshThoughts #werenotlike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes

read more
the moon
I used to stare at
But the sun,
to whom,I couldn't Good morning. Talk about how somebody wasn't like something you anticipated. #freshthoughts #werenotlike #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes

Quote.Of .My.Thought

Good morning. Talk about how somebody wasn't like something you anticipated. #FreshThoughts #werenotlike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
That person I know Good morning. Talk about how somebody wasn't like something you anticipated. #freshthoughts #werenotlike #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
a warm sunshine in winters
a secret friend to share my feelings 
a person to trust and love
a rainbow in the sky Good morning. Talk about how somebody wasn't like something you anticipated. #freshthoughts #werenotlike #YourQuoteAndMine

Mrutyunjaya Sahoo

read more
ସୁରୁଜ ଡାକୁଛି ପୂରୁବ ଆକାଶେ l
           ଧରା ଦିଶେ କି ସୁନ୍ଦର ତାର ନାଲି ଓଠେ ll
ହସ ବିଞ୍ଚି ଚାଲିଥାଏ ସବୁରି ମନରେ l
          ଦୁଃଖ କ୍ଳେଶ ଦୂର କରି ସକାଳ ଖରାରେ ll

ଶୁଭସକାଳ  Good morning. Talk about how somebody wasn't like something you anticipated. #freshthoughts #werenotlike #YourQuoteAndMine

Mrutyunjaya Sahoo

read more
ସକାଳ ସୁରୁଜ ଡାକେ ହାତ ଠାରି l
        ଉଠିଆ ଧନ ତୁ କରନ୍ତୁ ନାହିଁ ଡେରି ll
ତୋର ଅପେକ୍ଷାରେ ନୂତନ ଦିନଟି l
        ନୂଆ ସମ୍ଭାବନା ଦେବାକୁ ତୋତେଟି ll

ଶୁଭସକାଳ  Good morning. Talk about how somebody wasn't like something you anticipated. #freshthoughts #werenotlike #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
the romantic guy I had always wished
to be my life partner.  Rather a very level headed person, but thankfully full of sharp wit and humour.
 Good morning. Talk about how somebody wasn't like something you anticipated. #freshthoughts #werenotlike #YourQuoteAndMine

Dilse Alfaazz

read more
That person only.
You have changed our state rose to thorns.
Now I can't touch you or hug you or praise your beauty.  Good morning. Talk about how somebody wasn't like something you anticipated. #freshthoughts #werenotlike #YourQuoteAndMine

Rabiya Nizam

read more
The Mirage of the Thar
But now you are no more than an illusion...!! Good morning. Talk about how somebody wasn't like something you anticipated. #freshthoughts #werenotlike #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification