Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best joyinjan Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best joyinjan Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my heart is filled with joy quotes, peace love joy & happiness quotes, peace love joy christmas quotes, love joy coupling, with joy login,

• 10 Followers
  • 80 Stories

Madhu Jain

The Heavenly Father is singing melody 
Please tune to the melody
His bliss is bestowing over us
And this bliss is so precious 
The petrichor is a beautiful creation of Him
And this petrichor makes us feel His presence 
And the melody of Him turns into a bliss with a sign of Him by fragrance of petrichor  #Atwordpoem#joyinjan#aestheticthoughts

Madhu Jain

The pitter patter rain drops 
Creates a melody, the bliss of nature is getting  greener and beautiful 
The cattle is grazing in the meadows,the bell around their necks is singing a melody 
and the petrichor and the rainbow
is a bliss to see the amazing beauty of nature.  #atwordpoem#joyinjan#aestheticthoughts

Madhu Jain

A spects on my forehead and a cup of coffee on my table and a pen in my hand makes me feel like 
a famous persona ,William Shakespeare.  #joyinjan#aestheticthoughts#tqbaba#yqdidi

Madhu Jain

The soul of a carpenter was roaming around the master piece made by him then it all of a sudden realised that the coffin was made by him, he was restless until it found his wife's heart shaped locket which acted as a mirror to see how was his wife, she was deeply sad and waiting for him and the soul's fate she joined her husband for her funeral  #joyinjan#aestheticthoughts#yqbaba#yqdidi

Madhu Jain

Here's the fourth challenge of our "Joy in Jan" fest! #atstorycompletion 😁 🙌 • OPEN TO ALL • 🙌 Given below are the rules: • Complete the story blanks given in the background. • The story may be completed in our given bg or in the caption or in some other bg as well. #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #joyinjan

read more
a dog
around the villa
It entered into the villa
dead body of it's master
evidence 
master's soul met it's dog soul  Here's the fourth challenge of our "Joy in Jan" fest! #ATstorycompletion 😁 
🙌 • OPEN TO ALL • 🙌 

Given below are the rules: 

• Complete the story blanks given in the background. 

• The story may be completed in our given bg or in the caption or in some other bg as well.

Madhu Jain

👰: Hi my stress reliever 
☕:hi my princess 
👰:u r the special invitee on the table
☕: without me your proposal is incomplete 
👰:
 kidding
☕:just making  u  feel  relaxed like my aroma
👰:😂😂sure I'm  addicted to you  my cup of coffee 
☕:i know I make your  everyday special 
👰: 😍
☕:only me for u😍 #joyinjan#aestheticthoughts#yqbaba#yqdidi

Madhu Jain

#Aesthetics thoughts #at2020#joyinjan

read more
I gladly welcomed 2020 with a warm heart. I promised to let go some issues  for forever and have a new me in 2020.The moments spent with family  were so beautiful and precious. They eventually  became  sweet memories  which enrich me whenever I'm sad. Nothing is more   beautiful than  family 's love. Surely this 2020 will bless me with prosperity and happiness.  #aesthetics thoughts #at2020#joyinjan

Cerebral Derange

Blooming like Daffodils beside
the fast stream river of Chaos

Petals of Daffodils look like Milkyway galaxy
dancing on melody offast stream Chaos

It is a blissful experience blooming
Beside the chaosnes of river #ATwordpoem#joyinjan#aestheticthoughts#yqbaba#daffodil#chaos#bliss#poem

Cerebral Derange

Used words-chaos.bliss.melody His thoddai poem There is some complexity line 5 is 10 syllables in length; the other 5 lines are 9 syllables. Also, the “b” rhyme is somewhere near the end of line 5 and somewhere in the first half of line 6–so those rhymes could move back and forth to suit your needs. #atwordpoem#joyinjan#aestheticthoughts#yqbaba#hirthoddaipoem#poem#chaoslove

read more
""HIR THODDAI POEM FORM""

Inside the Chaos there is your name
Whispering like song of cradle & hum
Sings producing melody of balm
To mollify the Chaos of mine
Bliss  is some where afraid to come to me
But hum and melody soothes chasm Used words-chaos.bliss.melody

His thoddai poem

There is some complexity
line 5 is 10 syllables in length; the other 5 lines are 9 syllables. Also, the “b” rhyme is somewhere near the end of line 5 and somewhere in the first half of line 6–so those rhymes could move back and forth to suit your needs.

#ATwordpoem#joyinjan#aestheticthoughts#yqbaba#hirthoddaipoem#poem#chaos#love

Cerebral Derange

Not every book has beautiful ending
And every chapter doesn't contain
Good story 
We still drink our tears as coffee
There is no specs to stop it.
These painful ending and misery chapters
And start reading again and again
Because it soothes our slow running watch Objects-coffee.book.specs

#ATpickobjectquote#joyinjan#aestheticthoughts#yqbaba#book#end#chapters
loader