Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best qsstitchonpic1394 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best qsstitchonpic1394 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about qsst, why does my psoriasis itch more at night, jock itch what is it 50, share price of itc, straw itch mites on humans 10,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻 Our Beautiful Fabric #qsstitchonpic1394 is out! Stitch your words on this beautiful bg. Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers challenge.✨ #yqbaba #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #Collab love #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
It's never too late 
to fall in love with 
oneself. Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

Our Beautiful Fabric #QSstitchonpic1394 is out!

Stitch your words on this beautiful bg.
Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers challenge.✨

#yqbaba #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #collab #love #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine

Sweta

The universe peeps through the rose. #qsstitchonpic1394 #yqbaba #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers life love #Transient #swet_a Collaborating with Quote Stitchers

read more
I never dared to grasp the thorns
Nor did I ever crave for its alluring petals

But all did I see was its subtle scarlet
Unfurled uniformly over its tender skin

That often embellishes someone's vase,
Or becomes a souvenir of someone's love

That even graces the martyrs' tombstones 
Or gets crushed by some heartsick lovers

That portrays the ravages of transience 
That blooms only to be browned and wilt

~the rose
 The universe peeps through the rose.

#QSstitchonpic1394 #yqbaba #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #life #love #transient #swet_a 

Collaborating with Quote Stitchers

ADHURA MANN

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻 Our Beautiful Fabric #qsstitchonpic1394 is out! Stitch your words on this beautiful bg. Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers challenge.✨ #yqbaba #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #Collab love #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
कभी कभी झूठ धोखा नहीं होता 
एक विकल्प होता है...!! Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

#yqbaba #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #collab #love #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Aastha Jain

😶 Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻 Our Beautiful Fabric #qsstitchonpic1394 is out! Stitch your words on this beautiful bg. Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers challenge.✨ #yqbaba #Collab #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers

read more
I prefer sitting in the dark
For your shadow in my room, 
scares me.  😶

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

Dr Jayanti Pandey

इतनी जल्दी मत कहो मुझे , उसे भूल जाने की
पुरानी आदत बनाई है उसने,मुझे याद आने की #jayakikalamse
 #QSstitchonpic1394 
#yqbaba #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #love #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine

Aparnaa Nanda

I want your heartbeats to dance when I am around you, and that will be enough for me🥀 . . . #qsstitchonpic1394 #yqbaba #quotestitchers #Collab #aparnaa #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Quote Stitchers

read more
What will you prefer Roses or gifts?

"I need just five minutes a day;
But that should be all mine! 
We won't speak about anything or anyone, 
I just want you to hug me tight and 
Allow me to listen to your heartbeats! " I want your heartbeats to dance when I am around you, and that will be enough for me🥀
#qsstitchonpic1394 #yqbaba #quotestitchers #collab #aparnaa #midnightthoughts #yourquoteandmine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification