Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ShamitaShetty Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ShamitaShetty Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about shamita shetty and mahesh bhatt, shamita and shilpa shetty, shamita shetty in zeher, shamita shetty instagram, shamita shetty hot pictures 10,

• 8 Followers
  • 9 Stories

MH Food & Vlogs

Shilpa Shetty and Shamita Shetty Outstanding Dance at Ganpati Visarjan #Shorts #viral #Trending #Reels #ShilpaShetty #ShamitaShetty #ganpati #films

read more

Chitra Iyer

Rough translation: Oh, God! The headache is back. #HappyBirthdayMeme to #ShamitaShetty. 🥳Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2236. Get. Set. Meme it! 😂🤟 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Another pimple? Me 👇🏽 Rough translation: Oh, God! The headache is back.

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #ShamitaShetty.

🥳Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2236.

Get. Set. Meme it! 😂🤟 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Chitra Iyer

Rough translation: Why did you do this to me? #HappyBirthdayMeme to #ShamitaShetty. 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2237. Get. Set. Meme it! 🌚 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When wrinkles, sagging skin, dark circles, protruding belly, knee pain etc. reveal my age, me to them👇🏽 Rough translation: Why did you do this to me?

💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2237.

Get. Set. Meme it! 🌚 #YourQuoteAndMine

Siddarth

Rough translation: Why did you do this to me? #HappyBirthdayMeme to #ShamitaShetty. 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2237. Get. Set. Meme it! 🌚 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #yqbaba

read more
When you take Jamun along with icecream and smash them to chunks before eating..

Le the round round jamun Rough translation: Why did you do this to me?

💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2237.

Rishi K

Rough translation: Oh, God! The headache is back. #HappyBirthdayMeme to #ShamitaShetty. 🥳Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2236. Get. Set. Meme it! 😂🤟 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
He - Dikha de tu apne jalwe hazar, baar baar kai baar...

She -
06.2.21 Rough translation: Oh, God! The headache is back.

🥳Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2236.

Ar. Smitha

Rough translation: Why did you do this to me? Karna hai ki nahi?? 😄😄😄 #HappyBirthdayMeme to #ShamitaShetty. 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2237. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Snapchat to me why you didn't install me yet. 
😛😛😛 Rough translation: Why did you do this to me?

Karna hai ki nahi??
😄😄😄

PS T

read more
सबकी लाइफ में ऐसे "सिरदर्द" कैरेक्टर होते हैं Rough translation: Oh, God! The headache is back.

NEERAJ SIINGH

Rough translation: Why did you do this to me? #HappyBirthdayMeme to #ShamitaShetty. 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2237. Get. Set. Meme it! 🌚 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwritesmeme

read more
YQ PAR MILNE WALI SABSE ZYADA  " QUOTE LINE " Rough translation: Why did you do this to me?

Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwritesmeme

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification