Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best IdeaBank Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best IdeaBank Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hope is the thing with feathers central idea, toyed with the idea synonym, idea can change your life quotes, central idea of the poem the duck and the kangaroo, perseverance is the key to success expansion of idea,

• 12 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Swapnil Moon

The 30 day challenge is coming to an end, make a list of all the things you plan to write about in the future. It will be your idea bank when you run out of inspiration or when you're going through a writer’s block. Come up with minimum 4 ideas. Use #IdeaBank #YourQuoteAndMine #day24 #30daychallenge

read more
myself,
my sleep,
my diet and
my entire life. The 30 day challenge is coming to an end, make a list of all the things you plan to write about in the future. 

It will be your idea bank when you run out of inspiration or when you're going through a writer’s block.

Come up with minimum 4 ideas.

Use #IdeaBank

Anmol Singh

The 30 day challenge is coming to an end, make a list of all the things you plan to write about in the future. It will be your idea bank when you run out of inspiration or when you're going through a writer’s block. Come up with minimum 4 ideas. Use #IdeaBank #YourQuoteAndMine #day24 #30daychallenge

read more
Something Unimaginable,
Something unthinkable
which inspire people
in a way that no one ever could,
which force people to fall in love 
and most important,
to help to live their life,
in a way that no one ever could
 The 30 day challenge is coming to an end, make a list of all the things you plan to write about in the future. 

It will be your idea bank when you run out of inspiration or when you're going through a writer’s block.

Use #IdeaBank

Anmol Singh

read more
Something Unimaginable,
Something unthinkable
which inspire people
which force people to fall in love 
and most important,
to help to live their life,
in a way that no one ever could
 The 30 day challenge is coming to an end, make a list of all the things you plan to write about in the future. 

Use #IdeaBank

Srishti Yadav

I want to write about 
Someone,
Who is a question to me??
Whose presence is even 
Struggling every time with 
the light & darkness.
Whose appearance is 
Faded in the mist .
Whose existence is the only 
Thing is approved.

#yqbaba #ideabank #struggling #someone #mist #aquestion #faded #infinity

Srishti Yadav

read more
A prayer, a wish that I did when I was a little girl. 
The wish that got fulfilled and the Gift I got became my life.
Gift (Brother), whose presence made me confident always, who is like sun & moon always by my side.
Who annoys me every second. Who always come to me for every small things & problems.
My punching bag, My partner in crimes.
My best friend. 
Someone whose absence make me feel empty.

Use #IdeaBank

Sita Prasad

#idea bank

I want to write about my love for you
I want to write about education today
I want to write about how to keep up when you are down
I want to write about life of a commoner who lives an extra ordinary life. #ideabank #yqbaba #yqquotes #justathought #day24 #30daychallenge

Shubhajit Sen

The 30 day challenge is coming to an end, make a list of all the things you plan to write about in the future. It will be your idea bank when you run out of inspiration or when you're going through a writer’s block. Come up with minimum 4 ideas. Use #IdeaBank #yqdidi #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine #yqquotes #day24 #30daychallenge

read more
The roar of the thundering cloud at late night...
The sobbing of the waterfall at early morning...
The frustration of a struggling father...
The joys and pain of a pregnant mother... The 30 day challenge is coming to an end, make a list of all the things you plan to write about in the future. 

Use #IdeaBank

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
about writing...the skill of a poet into
worming it's way into another's mind,
feeling his feelings of despair, sorrow,
joy and inking them to let others know.

Use #IdeaBank

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
about writing...the skill of a poet into
worming it's way into another's mind,
feeling his feelings of despair, sorrow,
joy and inking them to let others know.

Use #IdeaBank

Juhi Grover

read more
I want to write about every mood,
Its my passion like favourite food,
Want anything that express to feel,
Enough for my deep wound to heal. The 30 day challenge is coming to an end, make a list of all the things you plan to write about in the future. 

Use #IdeaBank
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification