Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lookoutwindow Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lookoutwindow Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love the way you look at me poem, i feel love when i look into your eyes, look kaise hain to main nahin pahchan to a jaaungi dekhne ke liye hindi shayari, the way you look at me quotes, the look in your eyes quotes,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Gita Khanna

What thoughts run in your mind when you look out of the window? #latenightquotes #lookoutwindow Font: Crimson Italic, 13. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

It's time to set out
My jobs are done
No pulls at my time
No bonds to fulfil.. 
Hand in hand
With my life's companion, 
It's time to set out... 

What thoughts run in your mind when you look out of the window? #latenightquotes #lookoutwindow

Font: Crimson Italic, 13. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

What thoughts run in your mind when you look out of the window? #latenightquotes #lookoutwindow Font: Crimson Italic, 13. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
world has come to a halt,
just to listen my story...  What thoughts run in your mind when you look out of the window? #latenightquotes #lookoutwindow

Thoughts From Me

read more
Of being locked inside something made by brick instead of being in the wild, open and free nature surrounded by the beautiful trees, the dark sky with twinkling star and the bright moon. What thoughts run in your mind when you look out of the window? #latenightquotes #lookoutwindow

Chidanand Mayachari

What thoughts run in your mind when you look out of the window? #latenightquotes #lookoutwindow #csmayachari Font: Crimson Italic, 13. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
my world is very different 
compared to rest of the world.  What thoughts run in your mind when you look out of the window? #latenightquotes #lookoutwindow
#csmayachari 

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
I see myself,
Flying up so high,
Without leaving a shadow.
I imagine,
If I were a little bird,
When I look out of my window What thoughts run in your mind when you look out of the window? #latenightquotes #lookoutwindow

Roohi Bhargava

read more
to escape to a place where I could weave my stories with ease.  What thoughts run in your mind when you look out of the window? #latenightquotes #lookoutwindow

Beena sooraj

read more
 this world is so beautiful.  
Similarly, everyone looks at the world from their own point of view. What thoughts run in your mind when you look out of the window? #latenightquotes #lookoutwindow

Aditi Mishra

read more
I am in the other world. What thoughts run in your mind when you look out of the window? #latenightquotes #lookoutwindow

Narahari Rao

read more
about the things in the nature I am missing daily being busy in day to day life.  What thoughts run in your mind when you look out of the window? #latenightquotes #lookoutwindow

Rohit Bhowmick

read more
My most loved one who is always watching me from the sky, just wants me to forgive my elders for backstabbing me and making me understand that you should always stay alone. What thoughts run in your mind when you look out of the window? #latenightquotes #lookoutwindow

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification