Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 5pmdiary Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 5pmdiary Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about part time jobs from 5pm to 9pm, 5pm ist to uk time, 5pm bst to ist, 5pm cet to ist, 5pm gmt to ist,

• 31 Followers
  • 31 Stories

Monisha Biswas

What did you do and see at 5 pm today? #5pmdiary #Collab #jantacurfew #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Everywhere in my neighborhood a huge sound is coming
Somebody are bitting their Thalis
Somebody ghonta
Somebody sonkho
My mom and my aunt's have started to bit Thalis...
A happy kind of environment everywhere
A feeling of joy from every house is reaching into my ears... What did you do and see at 5 pm today? #5pmdiary #Collab #jantacurfew #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr.J.Kavitha

What did you do and see at 5 pm today? #5pmdiary #Collab #jantacurfew #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Clapping hands 
For saving hands. What did you do and see at 5 pm today? #5pmdiary #Collab #jantacurfew #YourQuoteAndMine

கிருஷ்ண சங்கர்

read more
உயிருக்கும் மேலாய் தன்
தொழிலை நினைக்கும்
வாழும் தெய்வங்களை
வாழ்த்த ஓர் வாய்ப்பு...
கை தட்டல் ஒலியால்
ஓர் கடவுள் வாழ்த்து.
🙏👏👏🙏 What did you do and see at 5 pm today? #5pmdiary #Collab #jantacurfew #YourQuoteAndMine

Shankar K

read more
உயிருக்கும் மேலாய் தன்
தொழிலை நினைக்கும்
வாழும் தெய்வங்களை
வாழ்த்த ஓர் வாய்ப்பு...
கை தட்டல் ஒலியால்
ஓர் கடவுள் வாழ்த்து.
🙏👏👏🙏 What did you do and see at 5 pm today? #5pmdiary #Collab #jantacurfew #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

What did you do and see at 5 pm today? #5pmdiary #Collab #jantacurfew #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🙊🙈🙉

read more
Sorry it's 10:32 pm
I fight with myself...
I argue with myself...
At last I decide not to worry...
But that last never comes...
I fight with God... 
I argue with God...
But God consoles me to strengthen my life not the way I want... 
But with the mixture of the way that God and my deeds want... 
Problems may either be like eclairs or be like temptation... 
But we all know it's temptation that tastes for longer... 
But I know it's so easy to compare problems like eclairs or temptation... 
But in reality they are multifaceted rakshas... That we never know, when they would erupt or 
pop up to present unwanted surprises... 
But anyways the battle 
between strong u and
 weak problems can't stay longer... 

What did you do and see at 5 pm today? #5pmdiary #Collab #jantacurfew #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🙊🙈🙉

Abid

What did you do and see at 5 pm today? 🌹 My first english ghazal.. Thanks to Harsh Snehanshu for the inspiration.. #yqsayyed #soultrigger #5pmdiary #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #jantacurfew

read more
I saw utter foolishness at its pinnacle at 5.pm.
A diktat issued  pretty brahminical at 5.pm. 

A nation fooled into nonsense and blind belief, 
Instead of aiding those being hygienical at 5.pm.

If you ever saw a classic example of stupidity, 
You should have witnessed this with a binnacle at 5.pm.

People making a lot of noise on their balconies,
Someone accused me of being cynical at 5.pm.

Can you not see the gratitude expressed 'sayyed'?
Why do you think it was comical at 5.pm.?
 What did you do and see at 5 pm today? 

🌹
My first english ghazal.. 
Thanks to Harsh Snehanshu for the inspiration.. 
#yqsayyed
#soultrigger 
#5pmdiary

Suchita Pandey

What did you do and see at 5 pm today? #5pmdiary #Collab #jantacurfew #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #suchitapandey

read more
Clapping for the corona warriors.. What did you do and see at 5 pm today? #5pmdiary #Collab #jantacurfew #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #suchitapandey

sk

What did you do and see at 5 pm today? #5pmdiary #Collab #jantacurfew #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Today as soon as 5PM in the clock, we and all the people around us come to their rooftops, whether they are young, old or children, all with something like someone is playing a plate, someone is clapping, someone is ringing a bell Some conch shells. Everyone was thanking them in their own way, they are protecting us from corona viruse.
This is the beginning of a war against the virus from which we have to get out of our country. By which we have to protect our country. What did you do and see at 5 pm today? #5pmdiary #Collab #jantacurfew #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution

Krish Vj

What did you do and see at 5 pm today? #5pmdiary #Collab #jantacurfew #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi Miss Tea (Mishty) Soumya Upadhyay

read more
We support our prime minister narendra modi ji. we are playing shank. shank's holy sound is continue waving.
 Heartily thanks to our great prime minister sir. What did you do and see at 5 pm today? #5pmdiary #Collab #jantacurfew #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi Miss Tea (Mishty) Soumya Upadhyay

Quote.Of .My.Thought

read more
👏👏👏 What did you do and see at 5 pm today? #5pmdiary #Collab #jantacurfew #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification