Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pnp091120 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pnp091120 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about what is pnp 170, key officials of pnp, alberta pnp draw 2020, saskatchewan pnp latest draw, bc pnp tech pilot,

• 4 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn on this background with our new logo.🤩We thank ɑҍհí for the creativity behind it. We love it a lot! ❤️😍🥳 #pnppathbetween #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp091120 #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
two souls that is the toughest to traverse but once done the ultimate takes you to a hitherto unexperienced oneness and then the souls rise in unison to touch unchartered territories of unknown skies..
That is when you rise in love and remain in bliss.. Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn on this background with our new logo.🤩We thank ɑҍհí  for the creativity behind it. We love it a lot! ❤️😍🥳

#pnppathbetween #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp091120 #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

Chitra Iyer

Happiness fills you up when you share it with people around you. — Pen n Popcorn Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your own #pnpreminders ❤️ #rmrmice #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnp091120 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Love speaks from your 
heart when you hear it's 
beat in some other heart Happiness fills you up when you share it with people around you.
— Pen n Popcorn

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your own #pnpreminders ❤️

#rmrmice #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnp091120  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Hey Writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn on this beautiful prompt suggested by the person mentioned in the background ❤️ #chitsmusings #pnpwheniamgone #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnp091120 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
The pen will lie forlorn unable to lift itself and scribble 'The End' on the last page of my life.
The blankness will, of course speak it, and let the book be hurriedly blown away by time.
When I am gone, will the path I traveled echo my footsteps to some loved one or will time cloak it with mist and let it get lost in the fogginess of time?
Let time decide for I've been using it and misusing it my way.
Time has generously made way for me and when I'm gone, I ask of time to permit me to carry my pen for I wish to scribble 'Rest in Peace' to the words I couldn't take along..
 Hey Writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn on this beautiful prompt suggested by the person mentioned in the background ❤️ 
#chitsmusings
#pnpwheniamgone #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnp091120  #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjay sheoran

नमस्ते लेखको । कोलाब करे Pen n Popcorn के साथ और जोड़े अपने सुनहरे शब्द हमारे शब्दो मे । #pnpumarto #pnphindi #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp091120 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn Collaborating with Sarika Soni 🧡 #sanjaysheoran keerti srivastava

read more
जीवन भर समझाता रहा इस दिल का हाल ,
पर तूने करनी सिर्फ़ अपनी ही मनमानी है...$$!! नमस्ते लेखको ।
कोलाब करे Pen n Popcorn के साथ और जोड़े अपने सुनहरे शब्द हमारे शब्दो मे ।

#pnpumarto #pnphindi #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp091120  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Sarika Soni 🧡 #sanjaysheoran keerti srivastava

Aruna Menon

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn on this background with our new logo.🤩We thank ɑҍհí for the creativity behind it. We love it a lot! ❤️😍🥳 #pnppathbetween #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp091120 #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Rhetorical nonsense and whimsical fantasy 
It’s called the path of tolerance and practicality  Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn on this background with our new logo.🤩We thank ɑҍհí  for the creativity behind it. We love it a lot! ❤️😍🥳

#pnppathbetween #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp091120 #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aruna Menon

Hey Writero, today's prompts are suggested by Syeda Ayesha. Give her a huge shoutout. We will tag her only on her 1st prompt for the day. Remaining will have credits on BG itself. #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnp091120 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn #arunawrites #ripplesnreflections

read more
Your absence makes everything
I do or see lose its shine  Hey Writero, today's prompts are suggested by Syeda Ayesha. Give her a huge shoutout. We will tag her only on her 1st prompt for the day. Remaining will have credits on BG itself.

#pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnp091120   #YourQuoteAndMine
#arunawrites #ripplesnreflections

yogesh atmaram ambawale

नमस्ते लेखको । कोलाब करे Pen n Popcorn के साथ और जोड़े अपने सुनहरे शब्द हमारे शब्दो मे । #pnpumarto #pnphindi #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp091120 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn उम्र तो गुजर जाएगी, उसे गुजर ही जाना हैं|

read more
उम्र तो गुजर जाएगी,
उसे गुजर ही जाना हैं|
बस कुछ ख़ास पल,
कुछ यादें,हमेशा साथ रहेगी|
उन ख़ास पलों को यादों को
हमेशा दिल में जगह रहेगी| नमस्ते लेखको ।
कोलाब करे Pen n Popcorn के साथ और जोड़े अपने सुनहरे शब्द हमारे शब्दो मे ।

#pnpumarto #pnphindi #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp091120  #YourQuoteAndMine
उम्र तो गुजर जाएगी,
उसे गुजर ही जाना हैं|

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification